Windows 10: windows 11 PC health check

Discus and support windows 11 PC health check in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10-21H1 , PC health check told me my processor was not supported for Windows 11 but it's on the list of supported processors , intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnjohn68, Oct 11, 2021.

1. windows 11 PC health check

I have Windows 10-21H1 , PC health check told me my processor was not supported for Windows 11 but it's on the list of supported processors , intel core i7-7700HQ . What's up ?

:)

johnjohn68, Oct 11, 2021

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    windows 11 PC health check [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 11, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

windows 11 PC health check

Thema:

windows 11 PC health check

1. windows 11 PC health check - Similar Threads - health check

2. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  3. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  4. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...: As the title says! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-enabled-tpm-20-and-pc-health-check-states-that-i/c4d96b97-f44f-4ac2-9ac5-83b61e477724
  6. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...: As the title says! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-enabled-tpm-20-and-pc-health-check-states-that-i/c4d96b97-f44f-4ac2-9ac5-83b61e477724
  7. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

8. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...: Currently Windows 10, Health check says processor not compatible, enough space and speed. When trying to upgrade 365 is provided, should I be upgrading to that or Windows 11?...
  9. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...: Currently Windows 10, Health check says processor not compatible, enough space and speed. When trying to upgrade 365 is provided, should I be upgrading to that or Windows 11?...
  10. currently Windows 10, PC health check says processor problem, should I upgrade to Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging