Windows 10: windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

Discus and support windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when the pc crashed it shows "Driver Power State Failure". usually happen when I use mapping software. tried cinebench, aida64 and heaven benchmark and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by muzamil2022, Nov 9, 2022.

1. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

when the pc crashed it shows "Driver Power State Failure". usually happen when I use mapping software. tried cinebench, aida64 and heaven benchmark and the pc ran smoothly. checked the file in minidump it shows "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_disk_IMAGE_uaspstor.sys". can anyone help? cant do work at all

:)

muzamil2022, Nov 9, 2022

2. "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11

Got a crash on Windows 11 whenever I try to open "This PC". Please note that File Explorer works, only "This PC" keeps crashing.

samil.mike, Nov 9, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 9, 2022
  4. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me

stefaneugen, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

1. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD - Similar Threads - keeps crashing BSOD

2. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  3. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  4. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  5. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  6. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

7. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD: when the pc crashed it shows "Driver Power State Failure". usually happen when I use mapping software. tried cinebench, aida64 and heaven benchmark and the pc ran smoothly. checked the file in minidump it shows "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_disk_IMAGE_uaspstor.sys". can anyone...
  8. "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11: Got a crash on Windows 11 whenever I try to open "This PC". Please note that File Explorer works, only "This PC" keeps crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-keeps-crashing-on-win-11/8d06d1de-915f-46d5-8f0a-3b45c087816e
  9. "This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11

"This PC" keeps crashing on Win 11: Got a crash on Windows 11 whenever I try to open "This PC". Please note that File Explorer works, only "This PC" keeps crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-keeps-crashing-on-win-11/8d06d1de-915f-46d5-8f0a-3b45c087816e
  10. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD): This is a brand new PC that got built by a friend of mine, and for the past few days usually in mornings it'll crash with the BSOD and it'll say for different reasons. sometimes it'll be memory management, sometimes its system service exception, and today for the first time i...