Windows 10: Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize...

Discus and support Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It won't let me update the drivers consistently. It blocks me.When it does let me, I can hear again finally.No one can hear me in Discord.I'd like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AChaney666, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize...

It won't let me update the drivers consistently. It blocks me.When it does let me, I can hear again finally.No one can hear me in Discord.I'd like to try rolling back my PC but there isn't even an option to do that now.

:)

AChaney666, Feb 5, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize... :p

cadaveca, Feb 5, 2023
  3. configure gaming headset to my pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to configure the
    turtle beach gaming headset to your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number for turtle beach gaming headset?
    • Are you able to hear sound when you connect other headphones to this computer?
    • Did you try the headset on any other PC?
    • Are you connecting the headset to a controller or to the PC?

Meanwhile, please perform these methods and check if you are able to setup the headset.

Method 1: I would suggest you to check the Playback Devices and make the headset as default.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch
      Run command.
    2. Type mmsys.cpl and click
      Ok.
    3. Under Playback tab, you will find the list of device.
    4. If you are unable to see the list then right click on the blank space and select
      Show disable devices.
    5. If you are able to see the turtle beach headset, right click on it and select
      Set as default device.

Method 2: Run Audio Troubleshooter.

For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter. It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

To run the troubleshooter: select the
    Start button, type audio troubleshooter in the search box, select
    Find and fix problems with playing sound from the list of results, and then select
    Next. You'll be prompted to choose the device to troubleshoot.

Based on my research, certain Turtle Beach PC Headsets require a separate driver provided by Turtle Beach to enable DTS Headphone:X 7.1 or Dolby surround sound.

If applicable to your headset, you can download the drivers from

https://support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us/articles/234687127-Drivers-for-Turtle-Beach-Headsets

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize...

configure gaming headset to my pc

ty imma give it all a try and get back to you

Donald and Suzy Lechowicz, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize...

1. Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize... - Similar Threads - rebooting makes headset

2. Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC - rebooting makes the headset not play sound, nor does the PC even recognize...: It won't let me update the drivers consistently. It blocks me.When it does let me, I can hear again finally.No one can hear me in Discord.I'd like to try rolling back my PC but there isn't even an option to do that now....
  3. Headset not recognized ANYWHERE on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not recognized ANYWHERE on pc: Hello,I've experienced problems with my headset. I had a Razor headset with integrated mic. Recently I bought a new mic and used it together with headphones. However, I decided to refund my new mic because I didn't like it. Then when I tried to connect my headset again, my...
  4. Headset not recognized ANYWHERE on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset not recognized ANYWHERE on pc: Hello,I've experienced problems with my headset. I had a Razor headset with integrated mic. Recently I bought a new mic and used it together with headphones. However, I decided to refund my new mic because I didn't like it. Then when I tried to connect my headset again, my...
  5. New PC not recognizing headset mic.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC not recognizing headset mic.: I got a new PC and tried using my old headphones on it. I can either have the PC use the headphones as a mic or a speaker but not both. I was able to use both on my old PC. How can i fix this? submitted by /u/69Human69 [link] [comments]...
  6. Pc make beep sound when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  7. Headset does not work with PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset does not work with PC?: Hey. So I have the problem that my newly purchased headset from Logitech (H151) does not work with my PC. When I plug the headset into my speaker, only the headphones and microphone don't work. When I plug the headset into the red socket on my PC, the headphones and...
  8. Headset mic plays internal pc sounds

Headset mic plays internal pc sounds: I might have been deafening everyone I play with on discord w/o know until a friend told me today. The mic just transmits the game audio, video audio, music audio that I run into it and it sounds horrible, not even quality transmission whenn I called myself from another...
  9. pc making sound when i play games

pc making sound when i play games: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607760489488842781/676404086588964874/video0_1_1.mp4 ^this is the problem sound [ATTACH] when pc make sound disk active time hit 100% in picture disk space is very big. im only ues 34gb/275gb im trying other drive rn.just in...
  10. PC not recognizing headset microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not recognizing headset microphone: I just recently bought a Cyberpower PC with windows ten installed. I tried to use my built in headset mic to talk with my friends on discord, but it wasn't recognized. I have a turtle beach recon. I reinstalled the drivers, and it still says that there is no microphone...