Windows 10: Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone?

Discus and support Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 [Version 10.0.22000.1]I turned on my computer yesterday to find my taskbar completely empty and blank, only the right-side arrow dropdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elizabethp.1, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone?

Windows 11 [Version 10.0.22000.1]I turned on my computer yesterday to find my taskbar completely empty and blank, only the right-side arrow dropdown which is unusable. No icons, time, etc.The Win key on my keyboard does not work on its own and doesn't pull up the search menu.Also, when I tried opening Settings through Win+R, File Explorer, or any other way I get an error saying "File System Error -2018375670".I've had this issue since yesterday and my computer is practically unusable.. Any help is appreciated as I've been trying to fix this for a while now.

:)

elizabethp.1, Nov 21, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 21, 2021
  3. internet explorer 11 taskbar not grouping and invisible IE HELP!

Hi john,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to reset Explorer.exe and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below.

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer and verify the result.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security,
    Privacy and Zone settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 21, 2021
  4. John Fer Win User

Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone?

Taskbar - to restore to default settings

Hi,

To change the settings for the icons on your taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on your taskbar.
    • Select on Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, look for the Combine taskbar buttons option.
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and choose Always, hide labels.
    • Once done, you can now close the settings window.

These steps should help you with your issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

John Fer, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone?

1. Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone? - Similar Threads - Taskbar Settings are

2. settings are gone and taskbar is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings are gone and taskbar is empty: This morning when I started up my computer, the taskbar was empty. so then I tried to go to settings but found out that settings wasn't on my computer anymore. I can't fix it because the taskbar is still empty after restarting my computer multiple times....
  3. settings are gone and taskbar is empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    settings are gone and taskbar is empty: This morning when I started up my computer, the taskbar was empty. so then I tried to go to settings but found out that settings wasn't on my computer anymore. I can't fix it because the taskbar is still empty after restarting my computer multiple times....
  4. Taskbar setting in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar setting in Windows 11: HiTaskbar seem to be a hot topic nowadays....My problem is annoying, the time and date is not showing properly, same with the language icon if it has two lines.Is there a way to show this properly?...
  5. Taskbar setting in Windows 11

Taskbar setting in Windows 11: HiTaskbar seem to be a hot topic nowadays....My problem is annoying, the time and date is not showing properly, same with the language icon if it has two lines.Is there a way to show this properly?...
  6. Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open

Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open: Hey guys,My computer updated and when I logged back in my taskbar was empty and when i tried Control + I, settings would just crash immediately. I’ve tried a few things. Tried restarting explorer and changing time and date but nothing has worked. Anyone have any other...
  7. Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar icons are gone and settings won’t open: Hey guys,My computer updated and when I logged back in my taskbar was empty and when i tried Control + I, settings would just crash immediately. I’ve tried a few things. Tried restarting explorer and changing time and date but nothing has worked. Anyone have any other...
  8. Windows 11 settings deleted itself, taskbar and apps in it are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 settings deleted itself, taskbar and apps in it are gone.: The settings app deleted itself and and the task bar is gone and all the apps/icons that were in it are also gone. I can open apps on the desktop and connect to internet on them but the background, settings, and taskbar are either just black or just not there. I have windows...
  9. Windows 11 settings deleted itself, taskbar and apps in it are gone.

Windows 11 settings deleted itself, taskbar and apps in it are gone.: The settings app deleted itself and and the task bar is gone and all the apps/icons that were in it are also gone. I can open apps on the desktop and connect to internet on them but the background, settings, and taskbar are either just black or just not there. I have windows...
  10. Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone?

Windows 11 PC - Taskbar and Settings are gone?: Windows 11 [Version 10.0.22000.1]I turned on my computer yesterday to find my taskbar completely empty and blank, only the right-side arrow dropdown which is unusable. No icons, time, etc.The Win key on my keyboard does not work on its own and doesn't pull up the search...