Windows 10: Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues

Discus and support Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I noticed framerate drops in my games. Before the reinstall of windows 11, I got 70 - 80 FPS in Minecraft java edition, but now i get only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Siddharth Chauhan 0, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues

Recently, I noticed framerate drops in my games. Before the reinstall of windows 11, I got 70 - 80 FPS in Minecraft java edition, but now i get only and only 10 - 20 fps. I also used shaders and got 60fps, but now, i get only 10, or sometimes 0 FPS! This certain framerate drops does not impact the browsing, editing and recording performance, but the game only is slow. I have played Minecraft bedrock too, but the game also drops framerates. This is not with other games. I get upto 120 FPS in Quaver and Stumble Guys! Please anyone, help me with this lag!System Specs:AMD E2 - 7110 APU editionAMD

:)

Siddharth Chauhan 0, Feb 29, 2024

2. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Issues with the performance and the connectivity in Windows 10

Hi Krishna,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you say “connectivity” what is the exact issue you are facing?

2. Did you make any changes in the settings of the system prior to this issue?

As you say that the system is slow and the file explorer doesn't responds well i suggest you to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter which improves the performance of the computer. Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    • Check if it has improved the performance.
    If you are facing issues with the connectivity I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article and perform all the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in issues with the performance of the computer and the connectivity.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues

Windows 10 performance Issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1. Try updating the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic .

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Method 2: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshooting black or blank screens in Windows - Microsoft Support

Additional information.

Windows help & learning

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues

1. Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues - Similar Threads - Performance Framerate Issues

2. Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Performance And Framerate Issues: Recently, I noticed framerate drops in my games. Before the reinstall of windows 11, I got 70 - 80 FPS in Minecraft java edition, but now i get only and only 10 - 20 fps. I also used shaders and got 60fps, but now, i get only 10, or sometimes 0 FPS! This certain framerate...
  3. Unstable framerate at boot on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable framerate at boot on Windows 11: Hi,Rig:MB - Asus X670E+ wifiCPU - AMD Ryz5 7600xGPU - Asus Dual AMD Radeon XT 6700 OCRAM - Crucial DDR5Monitor - Samsung G5 Odyssey 144Hz, display port >1.2Vsync enabledProblem statement:sometimes, when the pc starts up, the framerate is extremely unstable oscillating from 5...
  4. Unstable framerate at boot on Windows 11

Unstable framerate at boot on Windows 11: Hi,Rig:MB - Asus X670E+ wifiCPU - AMD Ryz5 7600xGPU - Asus Dual AMD Radeon XT 6700 OCRAM - Crucial DDR5Monitor - Samsung G5 Odyssey 144Hz, display port >1.2Vsync enabledProblem statement:sometimes, when the pc starts up, the framerate is extremely unstable oscillating from 5...
  5. Other window GPU performance altered in Windows 11 causing low framerates/freezing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other window GPU performance altered in Windows 11 causing low framerates/freezing in...: See this additional thread reporting the same issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-making-google-chrome-lag-while-in-game/ffb76996-c9c4-4eaa-901c-3cd0fdd9409fI have a 3080ti, I am playing a game that is not that demanding. I am trying to...
  6. Other window GPU performance altered in Windows 11 causing low framerates/freezing in...

Other window GPU performance altered in Windows 11 causing low framerates/freezing in...: See this additional thread reporting the same issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-making-google-chrome-lag-while-in-game/ffb76996-c9c4-4eaa-901c-3cd0fdd9409fI have a 3080ti, I am playing a game that is not that demanding. I am trying to...
  7. Issue with Performance in the Windows 11

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with Performance in the Windows 11: So far, Windows 11 has been fun! But in the last hours, I have had an almost mental breakdown from this. While I was playing some games, I suffered a problem, my CPU started overloading and my game started to have a seizure, once I checked on task manager, everything seemed...
  8. Windows 11 Major Performance Issues

Windows 11 Major Performance Issues: After installing the latest update KB5011493 my system has become incredibly slow and many programs either fail to launch or are unusable. My system is Ryzen based, so I assume it has something to do with the fTPM issue, but the reports of that issue detail “intermittent...
  9. windows 11 Lags and Performance issue

windows 11 Lags and Performance issue: Hey so i have installed windows 11 clean installation on lenovo ideapad 3-14IIL05 Laptop - Type 81WD it is officially supported my microsoft for windows 11 In which microsoft store's app runs smooth but when I try to install others softwares/ third party applications like...
  10. Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance

Windows 11 Issues Gaming/Performance: Very long but I want to be as detailed as possible for helpful feedbackJust had windows 11 update but it's giving me difficulties. This is mostly b/c it greatly interferes with gaming, but also whenever accessing Microsoft Edge my screen becomes static bars & it takes at...