Windows 10: Windows 11 performance

Discus and support Windows 11 performance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I usually experience performance issues in the following situations:+ When switching between desktop themes.+ When clicking "Next desktop background".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by עידןהלפרן, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Windows 11 performance

I usually experience performance issues in the following situations:+ When switching between desktop themes.+ When clicking "Next desktop background". After the next background comes up, there's a quick visual stutter that makes the action look slow and buggy.+ Opening the file explorer after the click was faster in windows 10.+ The overall experience felt smoother and faster on Windows 11.I use brand new I7-9700K, RTX 2060 Super, 16GB 3200Mhz Ram, and I do have a TPM 2.0 inside my motherboard.Are you aware of those things? Will windows 11 get faster and smoother in the really near future?Than

:)

עידןהלפרן, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 11 performance

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 performance

1. Windows 11 performance - Similar Threads - performance

2. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 show performance sluggishness post-Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/3af84058-69f9-461b-8b47-54c16377a2d1
  3. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/ceb5f7bd-f4c8-4a73-979b-b533df734e91
  4. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/b7aec3de-8868-4ddc-a526-d93df12c24a8
  5. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/6abcdf4f-6765-4044-ad00-4e8f46441596
  6. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 show performance sluggishness post-Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/3af84058-69f9-461b-8b47-54c16377a2d1
  7. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/ceb5f7bd-f4c8-4a73-979b-b533df734e91
  8. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/b7aec3de-8868-4ddc-a526-d93df12c24a8
  9. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/6abcdf4f-6765-4044-ad00-4e8f46441596
  10. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....