Windows 10: Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits

Discus and support Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I've used the photo editor for a short while and try to open a picture to edit, the program/screen flashes red and the photo disappears. Unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ron802, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Ron802 Win User

Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits

After I've used the photo editor for a short while and try to open a picture to edit, the program/screen flashes red and the photo disappears. Unable to use arrows to move from picture to picture. Does the same thing.

:)

Ron802, Jan 28, 2023

2. Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionality missing in Windows 11 Edition

Hello ,

The Windows 10 has the best Photo Editing app feature as below :

Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionality

But , Windows 11 do not have this feature., Rather it has only all different tools , which is not helpful .

Can you please advice how to get the same feature Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionality

as above in Windows 11?

Thanks

Karthik Kumar1, Jan 28, 2023
  3. OliveVT Win User
    Photo App quit working in Windows 10

Original Title: Photo App Windows 10

For no reason my Windows/Microsoft Photo App quit working in Windows 10.

I have tried all of the suggestions listed here so far

with no success.

Has anyone had better luck resolving this issue?

Thank you!

OliveVT, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits

Red eye reduction in photos taken with 701

Hello, I am not able to remove red eye completely in photos taken with my 701 by means of photo editor tool. Even after editing for red eye removal, some residue is still persisting. Can anybody please suggest tips to avoid red eye and reducing red eye
    completely. The red eye is spoiling beauty of photos.

ArcotRama Mohan, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits

1. Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits - Similar Threads - photo editing flashes

2. Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 photo editing flashes red and quits: After I've used the photo editor for a short while and try to open a picture to edit, the program/screen flashes red and the photo disappears. Unable to use arrows to move from picture to picture. Does the same thing....
  3. Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...: Hello , The Windows 10 has the best Photo Editing app feature as below :Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionalityBut , Windows 11 do not have this feature., Rather it has only all different tools , which is not helpful . Can you please advice how to get...
  4. Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...

Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...: Hello , The Windows 10 has the best Photo Editing app feature as below :Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionalityBut , Windows 11 do not have this feature., Rather it has only all different tools , which is not helpful . Can you please advice how to get...
  5. Windows 11 Photos editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos editing: I am having difficulty using the new version of Photos particularly editing images and adjusting brightness. The old version was very easy and did a good job but when I increase brightness now it just floods the image with light and background details are lost. I've tweaked...
  6. Windows 11 Photos editing

Windows 11 Photos editing: I am having difficulty using the new version of Photos particularly editing images and adjusting brightness. The old version was very easy and did a good job but when I increase brightness now it just floods the image with light and background details are lost. I've tweaked...
  7. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  8. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  9. red light flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    red light flashing: my husband has a black screen all of a sudden and a red light flashing on front of laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/red-light-flashing/76112f15-faa6-4a6f-ab0a-247c91d16125
  10. Screen flashing red

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashing red: Good day to all haven't been here for a while as my desktop failed on me so decided to get a laptop. its a HP 252 been working well until last week. Every time I connect a usb pendrive or any sd card the screen flashes a red colour for a couple of second then returns normal...