Windows 10: windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing

Discus and support windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When viewing a group of photos, a photo is selected but then the advancement to the next photo via mouse wheel or arrow is not possible for approx. 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James and JeanShoemaker, Dec 5, 2021.

1. windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing

When viewing a group of photos, a photo is selected but then the advancement to the next photo via mouse wheel or arrow is not possible for approx. 20 seconds. The next photo appears after about 20 seconds and then all the following photos can be accessed immediately.

:)

James and JeanShoemaker, Dec 5, 2021

2. windows 10 photo download

Hi,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the Photos App and install the same and check for status.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 5, 2021
  4. windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing

1. windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing - Similar Threads - photos app delay

2. Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.: Sometimes I'm facing curser movement delay with touchpad only Its random and annoying, while with mouse there's no problem as such. How to solve it, please help.Device: MSI modern 14 C7M, Ryzen 5 7530u 16GB [Windows11, 22H2].Driver is the default one from Microsoft version-...
  3. Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.: Sometimes I'm facing curser movement delay with touchpad only Its random and annoying, while with mouse there's no problem as such. How to solve it, please help.Device: MSI modern 14 C7M, Ryzen 5 7530u 16GB [Windows11, 22H2].Driver is the default one from Microsoft version-...
  4. windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing

windows 11 photos app delay in response to command to go to the next picture for viewing: When viewing a group of photos, a photo is selected but then the advancement to the next photo via mouse wheel or arrow is not possible for approx. 20 seconds. The next photo appears after about 20 seconds and then all the following photos can be accessed immediately....
  5. Delays on keyboard response

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delays on keyboard response: I'm using AMD8 with win 10 pro and the problem is that when I press a certain letter it will not continue to populate, meaning it will stop in a certain time and it does not continue even if I use the arrow key to go back to a certain word it stops which is unusual. I have...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer - next/previous picture...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photo Viewer - next/previous picture...: How can I go to the next picture? Left-Right, or PgUp-PgDn does only work if the zoom is set to the default. I want to zoom and still be able to switch to other pictures without having to reset to default first. submitted by /u/Lausiv_Edisn [link] [comments]...
  7. How to get Permission to view pictures in Photo app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get Permission to view pictures in Photo app: HELP, I am at my wits end, have had a problem with my Lenova , reset, now unable to see SOME pictures in my Photo file, they are greyed out with a message, saying I dont have permission to view these pictures. Help please...
  8. how to click next to view pictures in a folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to click next to view pictures in a folder?: It used to do that, I click on a picture in a folder of pictures, the picture loads in a window, and there was a way to view the next picture or the previous picture. Not it seems to open a single picture in a windows 10 editor? 141397
  9. Windows photo app going to most recently viewed photo instead of next photo

Windows photo app going to most recently viewed photo instead of next photo: Windows photo app going to most recently viewed photo instead of next photo in the folder using mouse wheel with latest windows update, how do I change it back? in photos settings I have it checked to "view next or previous item" when using the mouse wheel....
  10. Delays in responses

in Browsers and Email
    Delays in responses: Hi all, I was using Win 7 x64 and for modernity's sake migrated to Win 10 x64. Because of my location, Iran, I must use a VPN in order to connect with the majority of websites. It was good on Win 7 but now although I use the same VPN and my bandwidth is even higher, when...