Windows 10: Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop?

Discus and support Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Video editing down in Photos app update? I didn't liked Clipchamp, I want old video editor back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Velizar Peshev, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop?

Video editing down in Photos app update? I didn't liked Clipchamp, I want old video editor back.

:)

Velizar Peshev, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JayaRavi Win User

Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , wt.exe

Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , keeps crashing none of the methods are rectifying the problem

also wt.exe is not working

Please set right the bugs at the earliest .

I depend on Microsoft apps only for my video and photos.

This bug in application is deterring my projects.

JayaRavi, Nov 10, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Video Editor

Hi Filippo,

In Windows 11, the Video Editor app is still part of the Photos App, while it can be accessed from the Start menu using the Video Editor shortcut, that still opens the Photos App, are you seeing something different on your version of Windows 11?

DaveM121, Nov 10, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop?

New video editor in Google Photos app

Source: A new video editor, plus enhanced editing features

Brink, Nov 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop?

1. Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop? - Similar Threads - Photos app video

2. Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Photos app video editor drop?: Video editing down in Photos app update? I didn't liked Clipchamp, I want old video editor back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-photos-app-video-editor-drop/328463c2-8090-4f77-bd6f-ee84332c8ae0
  3. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  4. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  5. Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , wt.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , wt.exe: Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , keeps crashing none of the methods are rectifying the problemalso wt.exe is not workingPlease set right the bugs at the earliest .I depend on Microsoft apps only for my video and photos.This bug in application is deterring my...
  6. Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , wt.exe

Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , wt.exe: Photo App and Video editor in Windows 11 , keeps crashing none of the methods are rectifying the problemalso wt.exe is not workingPlease set right the bugs at the earliest .I depend on Microsoft apps only for my video and photos.This bug in application is deterring my...
  7. Photo app video editor problem

Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  8. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  9. Video editor not found in photo app

Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  10. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...