Windows 10: Windows 11 pin problem

Discus and support Windows 11 pin problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i first boot my laptop then i am able to sign in windows but when my laptop went to sleep mode and i try to login after some time it shows me your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hardik Gupta2, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Windows 11 pin problem

when i first boot my laptop then i am able to sign in windows but when my laptop went to sleep mode and i try to login after some time it shows me your pin is not available and error code also.

:)

Hardik Gupta2, Aug 2, 2022

2. Windows 11 needs PIN - lost PIN & Password - Help!

To reset a forgotten PIN code, please complete these steps: (Require your phone number.)

Step 1: On the Windows 11 login screen, click “I forgot my PIN” under the PIN password box.

Step 2: Enter your user account password and then click “Sign in”.

Step 3: you need to verify your identity, choose a way to receive code and continue.

Step 4: If you choose your phone number, enter the last 4 digits of the phone number. Then click “Send code”.

Step 5: You will receive a code in seconds. Type in your received code and then click “Verify”.

Step 6: Select “Continue”.

Step 7: Type in a new PIN and type it again to confirm. Then click “OK”. The new PIN password is working now.

Step-by-step guide of resetting Windosws PIN code with screenshot can be found here. If this cannot work, you can try to register another Microsoft account to sign into your Windows 11.

BarkeySilend, Aug 2, 2022
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Windows 11 pin problem

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 pin problem

1. Windows 11 pin problem - Similar Threads - pin problem

2. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  3. Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin Problem with Minecraft: I've been trying to play Minecraft but Windows has made it a pain in the **** when it comes to logging in. I've never had a problem but here I am. Anyways, I'm trying to play Minecraft on my new laptop which is on a new Microsoft account. I have Minecraft on my old laptop...
  4. PIN reset problems.

PIN reset problems.: In Microsoft account, I have changed my primary email on my account then I removed the old one that I never used to anything. After restarting PC it is asking me for PIN as always, but this time it will not accept it. It just give an error that says: "your credential could...
  5. PIN reset problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN reset problems.: In Microsoft account, I have changed my primary email on my account then I removed the old one that I never used to anything. After restarting PC it is asking me for PIN as always, but this time it will not accept it. It just give an error that says: "your credential could...
  6. Change the pin problem with organization email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change the pin problem with organization email: Hello MicrosoftI'm facing a hard problem last month, I wanna change my PIN but the windows refuses to do thatit said "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources" and I don't have and work/school email in my emails section. and the PC email is personal too...
  7. Change the pin problem with organization email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the pin problem with organization email: Hello MicrosoftI'm facing a hard problem last month, I wanna change my PIN but the windows refuses to do thatit said "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources" and I don't have and work/school email in my emails section. and the PC email is personal too...
  8. Change the pin problem with organization email

9. How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem: Please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-your-pin-isnt-available-click-to/134a42e1-e8a0-4999-93d6-b1debb3010a5
  10. How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem

How can i solve "Your pin isn't available click to set up your pin" problem: Please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-your-pin-isnt-available-click-to/134a42e1-e8a0-4999-93d6-b1debb3010a5