Windows 10: Windows 11 Power state failure

Discus and support Windows 11 Power state failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated some drivers for Windows 11. Now I get the blue screen of death with the driver power state failure. How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick W66., Dec 6, 2021.

1. Nick W66. Win User

Windows 11 Power state failure

I updated some drivers for Windows 11. Now I get the blue screen of death with the driver power state failure. How can I fix it?

:)

Nick W66., Dec 6, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2021
  3. PranavMishra5582, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Power state failure

Driver Power State Failure

Hello Microsoft community, I have been facing a problem with Windows where it would crash randomly with the error
    "Driver Power State Failure"

I recently bought this new Asus laptop about 3 weeks ago and it comes with Windows 10. The details of my laptop/system information is stated in this notepad file.

System Information

Steps that I have taken to fix this error based on what I've read and searched:-

• Updating drivers from the official Asus product support page for my laptop
    • Reset Windows 2 times over the course of 2 weeks
    • Did a factory reset using the Windows 10 tool just 3 days ago
    • Downloaded every drivers listed under official Asus product support page for my laptop and running every single one of them to ensure everything was installed. The results said I am already using newer versions of drivers
    The latest error that occurred is recently before I'm writing this question. Here is the minidump file for the latest crash regarding the error.

Minidump file

There was also another error regarding a "DPC Watchdog Violation"
    although after resetting windows 2 times and did a factory reset recently, the only error that consistently keeps occurring is Driver Power State Failure. I really need help to solve this issue as it is hindering a lot of my work. Thank you for your time and
    support.

VinceLionheart, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Power state failure

1. Windows 11 Power state failure - Similar Threads - Power state failure

2. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11: Had this issue start happening in January and it just seems to happen at random and at this point I don"t know what else to do.https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3sqq0qjk58kvn1/031624-10953-01.dmp/file Here is the link to the most recent dump file....
  3. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11: Hi,Lately, I've been getting a lot of blue screen errors with the same stop code Driver Power State Failure. I built this computer with all brand-new components about a little less than a month ago and have been running into this issue pretty much ever since I first booted it...
  4. Windows 11 Power state failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Power state failure: Pc was working fine for the past month but today i got several Power state failure in quick succession.I think i have changed the usb selective suspend setting to disabled which seems to have stabilized it but im still very concerned by the crashing behavior.Amd 7700GPU...
  5. Windows 11 Power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Power state failure: Pc was working fine for the past month but today i got several Power state failure in quick succession.I think i have changed the usb selective suspend setting to disabled which seems to have stabilized it but im still very concerned by the crashing behavior.Amd 7700GPU...
  6. Driver Power State Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure Windows 11: Hi,I experienced Driver Power State Failure on my Windows 11 5 times this afternoon. I don't know what was causing the problem. They all happened a few minutes after I started my PC. I will put the link of the dmp files here, so you can help me analyze it. Thank you very...
  7. Driver Power State Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure Windows 11: Hi,I experienced Driver Power State Failure on my Windows 11 5 times this afternoon. I don't know what was causing the problem. They all happened a few minutes after I started my PC. I will put the link of the dmp files here, so you can help me analyze it. Thank you very...
  8. Driver power state failure: windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure: windows 11: Driver power state failure: windows 11randomly had this happen, and i want to get it sorted out before it -might- happen again, you know, play it safeand i haven't really find anything useful for me since it seems to be semi personalized issues yes i was able to boot my pc...
  9. Windows 11 Drive Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Drive Power State Failure: BLUE SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11, ERROR CODE / DRIVER POWER STATE FAILUREHi Microsoft team, can you please assist with this issue ?Often while I'm working on my laptop HP Pavilion notebook suddeenly I get a blue screen with the code error : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE would you...
  10. Windows 11 Power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Power state failure: I updated some drivers for Windows 11. Now I get the blue screen of death with the driver power state failure. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-power-state-failure/34615ddb-b0d6-40c7-afed-fdfe7fc0eaa0