Windows 10: Windows 11 Power_State_failure help

Discus and support Windows 11 Power_State_failure help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently built a new PC and I'm running windows 11 and I keep getting these random blue screens which state a Power_State_failure.I've had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alliasneo, Apr 2, 2023.

1. alliasneo Win User

Windows 11 Power_State_failure help

Hi, I've recently built a new PC and I'm running windows 11 and I keep getting these random blue screens which state a Power_State_failure.I've had a look at the crash dump file and this is what it's telling me:kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long

:)

alliasneo, Apr 2, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 11 Power_State_failure help :)

Naki, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Power_State_failure help - Similar Threads - Power_State_failure help

2. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  3. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  4. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I have help recovering my account?

Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  6. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  7. Windows 11 Power_State_failure help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Power_State_failure help: Hi, I've recently built a new PC and I'm running windows 11 and I keep getting these random blue screens which state a Power_State_failure.I've had a look at the crash dump file and this is what it's telling me:kd> !analyze...
  8. BSOD Power_State_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Power_State_Failure: I recently replaced a motherboard and CPU in my computer and since then I have had this BSOD occur about 1-2 times a day for the past 4 days. It doesn't seem to be triggered by any one thing.So far, I have attempted to remove all drivers connected to my previous motherboard....
  9. BSOD Power_State_Failure

BSOD Power_State_Failure: I recently replaced a motherboard and CPU in my computer and since then I have had this BSOD occur about 1-2 times a day for the past 4 days. It doesn't seem to be triggered by any one thing.So far, I have attempted to remove all drivers connected to my previous motherboard....
  10. Blue Screen Of Death, POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death, POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,Two months ago i updated windows, and since then i have been getting BSOD at least one or two times a day.It never happened to me before. It usually happends after a while of using the computer, it starts lagging, which also didn't happened before, and sometimes...