Windows 10: windows 11 privacy settings notification details

Discus and support windows 11 privacy settings notification details in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I see notifications saying my privacy settings have blocked access to an app trying to access the camera or microphone on occasion, but there doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HairlessGrub7, May 21, 2022.

1. windows 11 privacy settings notification details

I see notifications saying my privacy settings have blocked access to an app trying to access the camera or microphone on occasion, but there doesn't seem to be any way to tell what app it is. I find nothing in Event Viewer, nothing in notification settings, nothing anywhere else I can think of where it might be stored. If I could find out what app is doing it I could then choose to either configure the app differently or allow the access, but as it is there doesn't seem to be any way forward. Did they just leave this out or am I missing something?

:)

HairlessGrub7, May 21, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 21, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, May 21, 2022
  4. windows 11 privacy settings notification details

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 21, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 privacy settings notification details

1. windows 11 privacy settings notification details - Similar Threads - privacy settings notification

2. windows 11 privacy settings notification details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 privacy settings notification details: I see notifications saying my privacy settings have blocked access to an app trying to access the camera or microphone on occasion, but there doesn't seem to be any way to tell what app it is. I find nothing in Event Viewer, nothing in notification settings, nothing anywhere...
  3. Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings: when trying to access Privacy and Security settings as follows I get a window that tells me to go to the Microsoft App Store: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Windows Security to any of the selections I see the App Store window. Here below is a copy of the window:...
  4. Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings: when trying to access Privacy and Security settings as follows I get a window that tells me to go to the Microsoft App Store: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Windows Security to any of the selections I see the App Store window. Here below is a copy of the window:...
  5. Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications": Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bits build 19042.746, and I just noticed that on "Settings" -> Privacy" -> "Notifications", the list under "Choose which Apps can access your notifications" is empty. This was not the case some time ago a couple of weeks, and I had no...
  6. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  7. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  8. privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    privacy settings: ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-settings/426c2edf-34bc-4ad7-b165-25c56b69f2cc
  9. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy settings: Hello. When I try to change my privacy and online safety settings on the Xbox website and press submit it says a problem occurred and it tells me to try again later. I've tried it many times. My account is a parent account. I'm trying to change this so I can play Xbox games...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129