Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer that has 32gb ram, and had worked without issue on windows 10 pro, but ever since I upgraded to windows 11 pro it just shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dion Jensen, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram

I have a desktop computer that has 32gb ram, and had worked without issue on windows 10 pro, but ever since I upgraded to windows 11 pro it just shows it as "32,0 GB 15,9 GB usable".So it can clearly see that there is 32gb of ram 2x16gb sticks, but for some odd reason it is not able to use them all.I've updated the bios to one that has windows 11 support, Motherboard is MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI MS-7C37, and now runs 7C37v1G version of the bios which lists windows 11 support.I've tried the msconfig change to sex maximum memory, it also properly detects and fills out the full size, but af

:)

Dion Jensen, Mar 2, 2022
  2. wiganken Win User

Windows 11 compatible but not even offered 21H2??

I have an HP desktop PC and a DELL laptop and both are suitable for Windows 11 although it has not been offered as yet. Both machines have received the latest Windows updates and are on Windows 10 version 21H1 build 1288.

1. I am not interested in upgrading to Windows 11 but, if the machines are suitable for Windows 11, why aren’t my machines being offered the upgrade to version 21H2?
    2. Are there issues with 21H2 that caused Microsoft to put an upgrade block on it?
    3. I am happy with version 21H1 and I assume I will not be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 until version 21H2 is installed. Am I right in this assumption?
    Thanks.

wiganken, Mar 2, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Commercial previews Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 21H2 available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/2676467

Brink, Mar 2, 2022
  4. CountMike Win User

Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram

Windows 11 available on October 5

21H2 are Windows 11

Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram [​IMG]

CountMike, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram

1. Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram - Similar Threads - Pro 21H2 using

2. MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available: We have 4 Windows Server 2019 Std, all with the same simple setup running IIS & SQL Server, all with 64GB RAM; MsMpEng would normally take 200-300MB of RAM and almost no CPU but starting from today in one of the servers the MsMpEng RAM usage grows constantly up to using it...
  3. MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MsMpEng.exe using all the RAM available: We have 4 Windows Server 2019 Std, all with the same simple setup running IIS & SQL Server, all with 64GB RAM; MsMpEng would normally take 200-300MB of RAM and almost no CPU but starting from today in one of the servers the MsMpEng RAM usage grows constantly up to using it...
  4. Windows 11 64GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 47% and it crashes and send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 64GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 47% and it crashes and send...: Recently, I upgraded my laptop to a newer version that could handle more RAM. I tend to open a lot of tabs on my browsers, which caused my old laptop to crash frequently. Before upgrading, I tried different browsers, but they all resulted in reaching 98% memory usage on task...
  5. use all ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use all ram: currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest as stand by. I know my laptop do so not all ram work in the same time so it save more energy, but when it heavy stuff like...
  6. use all ram

use all ram: currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest as stand by. I know my laptop do so not all ram work in the same time so it save more energy, but when it heavy stuff like...
  7. Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%: Hi I have recently upgraded to W11, at the same time I upgraded my 128GB SSD to a 500GB Samsung 980Pro SSD, as well as installing a second 16GB RAM card. I was expecting to see a significant speed increase, however my Pc has seemed to slow down.The 32GB RAM is working, shows...
  8. Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%

Windows 11 32GB RAM, all available, but only using maximum 40%: Hi I have recently upgraded to W11, at the same time I upgraded my 128GB SSD to a 500GB Samsung 980Pro SSD, as well as installing a second 16GB RAM card. I was expecting to see a significant speed increase, however my Pc has seemed to slow down.The 32GB RAM is working, shows...
  9. Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 21H2 not using all available ram: I have a desktop computer that has 32gb ram, and had worked without issue on windows 10 pro, but ever since I upgraded to windows 11 pro it just shows it as "32,0 GB 15,9 GB usable".So it can clearly see that there is 32gb of ram 2x16gb sticks, but for some odd reason it is...
  10. Windows is not using all the RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is not using all the RAM: I am using Windows 10 Professional, I recently noticed that my OS is not utilizing the entire RAMs installed in my computer. I have 16 gigs installed as 2X4 gigs in dual channel and 1X8 gigs out of the four RAM slots. The installed hardware is recognized in the BIOS and...