Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro - Android TV

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro - Android TV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys. Hope all of you are keeping well by the grace of Almighty due to this pandemic situation. I am a Microsoft user and also a Windows 11 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AyanRaid, Oct 22, 2021.

1. AyanRaid Win User

Windows 11 Pro - Android TV

Hey guys. Hope all of you are keeping well by the grace of Almighty due to this pandemic situation. I am a Microsoft user and also a Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh and I have a Xiaomi Android TV. I want to connect the TV with My PC. And Windows 11 Pro is available in my PC. So how to connect it with A Android TV of Xiaomi company? Someone please tell me.

:)

AyanRaid, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Megahertz Win User

Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

The Sony TV has a Android OS that can receive AirPlay (Apple) and your Surface Pro 7 has Windows.
    I suggest you go to a Sony forum and ask how to connect a Windows Surface Pro 7 wireless to your Sony TV.

Megahertz, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Kris-Reno Win User
    Connection problem Miracast - TV Android

Hello everyone.

I have a problem getting a connection between a Laptop with my TV (SmartTV, Android System).

On the list of wireless screens, there is no TV. Reason, Win10 recognizes my TV as a cell phone. It is listed in the list, other devices.

How do I convince Win10 that my TV is a wireless screen.

Thank you in advance for your help

Kris-Reno, Oct 22, 2021
  4. 00Tman Win User

Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV?

Hi,
    As per title looking to Mirroring Surface Pro 7 to Sony Android TV.

I can mirror my Android and IPhone phone directly to the TV, the TV accepts AirPlay, yet for all my searching it appears that I have to buy Chromecast dongle to put into the TV for the surface pro.....
    This seems somewhat ridiculous as I expect all the hardware exists in both devices already!

I can search the wireless screens on my surface pro but it will not come up with my Sony TV, though it will show the next door neighbour's Panasonic...
    There must be some apps or third party software which can make the link?

I have seen the Air server in the Microsoft store but this only sets up the tablet to receive AirPlay not transmit which again just seems like ridiculous software decision to stop me integrating with a Sony TV???

Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

00Tman, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Pro - Android TV - Similar Threads - Pro Android

2. Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro: I try to connect my new smartphone on my account.I have a working connection on my Windows PC for everything. My Microsfot accounts on My PC do not display any problem. My registered email adresses are correct, as well as my mobile phone number.But on my new Android phone a...
  3. Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imposible to connect my new Android Smartphone on my Microsoft accounts personal or Pro: I try to connect my new smartphone on my account.I have a working connection on my Windows PC for everything. My Microsfot accounts on My PC do not display any problem. My registered email adresses are correct, as well as my mobile phone number.But on my new Android phone a...
  4. Cannot connect ANY printer to my Window 11 Pro pc. All Apple and Android devices in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect ANY printer to my Window 11 Pro pc. All Apple and Android devices in my...: Why is adding a printer on Windows 10 such an impossible, time wasting, frustrating task?All Android and Apple devices in my house work beautifully, but this Windows laptop????? Every week I need to install and re-install my printer drivers, need to open the trouble shooting...
  5. Cannot connect ANY printer to my Window 11 Pro pc. All Apple and Android devices in my...

Cannot connect ANY printer to my Window 11 Pro pc. All Apple and Android devices in my...: Why is adding a printer on Windows 10 such an impossible, time wasting, frustrating task?All Android and Apple devices in my house work beautifully, but this Windows laptop????? Every week I need to install and re-install my printer drivers, need to open the trouble shooting...
  6. Remote Accessing Win11 pro 2h22 on my Android Device

Remote Accessing Win11 pro 2h22 on my Android Device: I have been trying this for a few weeks now but I always get into new issues after I fixed smth, I already watched plently youtube tutorials but none of them worked for me. These are the things that I did:Enabling remote access through the settingsOpening Windows...
  7. Remote Accessing Win11 pro 2h22 on my Android Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Accessing Win11 pro 2h22 on my Android Device: I have been trying this for a few weeks now but I always get into new issues after I fixed smth, I already watched plently youtube tutorials but none of them worked for me. These are the things that I did:Enabling remote access through the settingsOpening Windows...
  8. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro: Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks...
  9. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro: Hi,So the setup is a thin client environment using an android device to RDP into my work PC running Win10pro with a usb-c hub to connect key mouse screen camera headset.Some devices work in RDP key mouse monitor some do not camera headset How do I make them work?Thanks...
  10. Use USB Camera/Headset connected to an android device over RDP with Windows 10 pro