Windows 10: Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade

Discus and support Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the Microsoft Store for education, there is a section that lists benefits. in the benefits there is a windows 10 pro EDU upgrade feature. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin Hackenson, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade

On the Microsoft Store for education, there is a section that lists benefits. in the benefits there is a windows 10 pro EDU upgrade feature. How can I get a windows 11 version of this? if I cannot, how can I go about using our Institutions shape the future program to get discounted windows 11 education or pro licenses?

:)

Justin Hackenson, Dec 1, 2023

2. Is there a way to switch to windows 11 pro from pre-configured windows 11 edu

I am in the final steps of purchasing a Lenovo ThinkBook laptop for a good deal.

The only thing is that I will use that laptop for business and personal purposes, and the laptop has in it's configuration and specification mentioned that it has Windows 11 EDU pre-installed (probably digital license or something).

Is there a way, on the initial setup of the windows to switch to another version like home or pro?

I need in the end to be home or pro.

thanks

android_peco, Dec 1, 2023
  3. JonGrimes Win User
    Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade

Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade

1. Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade - Similar Threads - pro EDU upgrade

2. Windows 11 Edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Edu: HelloI'm trying to get a Windows Edu version license.I heard that the service provider has changed recently, from Onthelab to Microsoft Azure.I logged in with my university account, joined Azure, and I still couldn't find Windows 11 at education-software tab.Where can I get...
  3. Windows 11 Edu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Edu: HelloI'm trying to get a Windows Edu version license.I heard that the service provider has changed recently, from Onthelab to Microsoft Azure.I logged in with my university account, joined Azure, and I still couldn't find Windows 11 at education-software tab.Where can I get...
  4. Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro EDU upgrade: On the Microsoft Store for education, there is a section that lists benefits. in the benefits there is a windows 10 pro EDU upgrade feature. How can I get a windows 11 version of this? if I cannot, how can I go about using our Institutions shape the future program to get...
  5. Is there a way to switch to windows 11 pro from pre-configured windows 11 edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to switch to windows 11 pro from pre-configured windows 11 edu: I am in the final steps of purchasing a Lenovo ThinkBook laptop for a good deal.The only thing is that I will use that laptop for business and personal purposes, and the laptop has in it's configuration and specification mentioned that it has Windows 11 EDU pre-installed...
  6. Is there a way to switch to windows 11 pro from pre-configured windows 11 edu

Is there a way to switch to windows 11 pro from pre-configured windows 11 edu: I am in the final steps of purchasing a Lenovo ThinkBook laptop for a good deal.The only thing is that I will use that laptop for business and personal purposes, and the laptop has in it's configuration and specification mentioned that it has Windows 11 EDU pre-installed...
  7. Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro: Hello,because of change of Microsoft internal policy, our organisation no longer applies for WIN 10 EDU licence so we need to change to PRO licences on end devices.We use KMS server to activate our machines.When I tried Using Changepk.exe /ProductKey...
  8. Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro: Hello,because of change of Microsoft internal policy, our organisation no longer applies for WIN 10 EDU licence so we need to change to PRO licences on end devices.We use KMS server to activate our machines.When I tried Using Changepk.exe /ProductKey...
  9. Downgrade WIN 10 EDU to Pro

10. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade from W10 Home to any other edition, but after it restarted it says "Update failed, reverting". First time I did this it worked, but then reverted back to home because the key wasn't working or something, and now I'm stuck on home.. My...