Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Purchased the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade. First time upgrade was successful. Now my digital license only shows Windows 11 Home. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KyleBigelow, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

Purchased the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade. First time upgrade was successful. Now my digital license only shows Windows 11 Home. How do I reconcile the upgrade to my digital license?

:)

KyleBigelow, Sep 24, 2022

2. upgrade 11 pro to 11 pro workstation

I just purchased windows 11 pro digital license and installed it. Now I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro workstation. How to go about it. Need help.

Ravi Kumar - B, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

Good Day,

My workstation is as follows:

Processor: Intel Xeon(R) W-10855M

RAM: 64 GB ECC

I want to upgrade to Windows 11 pro for workstation but I'm unsure if I attempt to do so if it would provide me with Windows 11 pro or pro for workstation. I have a digital license and I'm unsure if I go through with an upgrade if the system installer would give me the option for it or if id have to make an additional payment for the upgrade even though i have the license for the upgrade.

Is anyone able to provide me with some clarity?

Jabari-Jones, Sep 24, 2022
  4. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

1. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license - Similar Threads - Pro Workstations upgrade

2. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  3. Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation/upgrade from Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Pro for workstation: My current PC is running on a purchased retail version of Windows 11 Pro. Recently i purchased from the MS Store the upgrade for windows 10/11 Pro for Workstations. The purchased is completed successfully and is being reflected on my MS Account online. But till today more...
  4. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  5. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  6. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  7. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license: Purchased the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade. First time upgrade was successful. Now my digital license only shows Windows 11 Home. How do I reconcile the upgrade to my digital license?...
  10. Upgrading Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations - Free - Digital License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations - Free - Digital License: Upgrading Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations - Free - Digital LicenseI am having a valid digital license of Windows 10 Pro in my system. It was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 ProHow to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?windows 10 pro for...