Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES + Windows 11 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES- full system crash : screen goes blank, audio stutters for approx. 5 seconds then cuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yves C., Nov 29, 2023.

1. Yves C. Win User

Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash

Windows 10 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES + Windows 11 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES- full system crash : screen goes blank, audio stutters for approx. 5 seconds then cuts off completely, the only thing you can do is push the reset button on the PC case NO BSOD info the the screen remains blank- after rebooting I can find the following event in the event viewer :- event ID 56 : "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the compon

:)

Yves C., Nov 29, 2023
  2. HHFY Win User

In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will cause a system crash.

Problem description: As the title suggests.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter Windows 11 power-saving mode.
    2. Click the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen.
    Expected result: The login screen should appear and after logging in, the browser should automatically open to view content.

Actual result: The system crashes.

Device information:

• Windows 11 version: 22H2 (22621.1413)
    • Device: Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 Pro 2021
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H
    Other information:

• When plugged in, the system automatically turns off power-saving mode and cannot be turned on manually. The function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn off power-saving mode and the function works normally.
    • When unplugged, turn on power-saving mode and the system crashes.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash

1. Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash - Similar Threads - Pro Full System

2. windows 11 pro When JAVA heap expands in WSL2, system crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 pro When JAVA heap expands in WSL2, system crashes: I have a JAVA app that uses about 16GB VM. When I run a JAVA app in WSL2 with a large heap, windows crashes very quickly. Before it crashes, I can see the app using 8-12GB memory, presumably less when modified pages are moved to swap. I set the system VM to 1024-262144 so it...
  3. windows 11 pro When JAVA heap expands, system crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro When JAVA heap expands, system crashes: I have a JAVA app that uses about 16GB VM. When I run a JAVA app with a large heap, windows crashes very quickly. Before it crashes, I can see the app using 8-12GB memory, presumably less when modified pages are moved to swap. I set the system VM to 1024-262144 so it can...
  4. windows 11 pro When JAVA heap expands, system crashes

windows 11 pro When JAVA heap expands, system crashes: I have a JAVA app that uses about 16GB VM. When I run a JAVA app with a large heap, windows crashes very quickly. Before it crashes, I can see the app using 8-12GB memory, presumably less when modified pages are moved to swap. I set the system VM to 1024-262144 so it can...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Full System Crash: Windows 10 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES + Windows 11 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES- full system crash : screen goes blank, audio stutters for approx. 5 seconds then cuts off completely, the only thing you can do is push the reset button on the PC case NO BSOD info the the screen remains blank-...
  6. Windows 10 & 11 full system crash

Windows 10 & 11 full system crash: - Windows 10 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES + Windows 11 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES- full system crash : screen goes blank, audio stutters for approx. 5 seconds then cuts off completely, the only thing you can do is push the reset button on the PC case NO BSOD info the the screen remains...
  7. Windows 10 & 11 full system crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 & 11 full system crash: - Windows 10 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES + Windows 11 Pro x64 ALL UPDATES- full system crash : screen goes blank, audio stutters for approx. 5 seconds then cuts off completely, the only thing you can do is push the reset button on the PC case NO BSOD info the the screen remains...
  8. Windows 10 & 11 full system crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I'm getting multiple errors and a full system crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple errors and a full system crash: I've been getting multiple errors/warning on my PC and then having full crashes. My PC is a professionally built machine that is around a year old.My Specs:- Windows 11- 12th Gen Intel Core i9 12900KF- 64GB DDR5 5200Mhz- 3x 2TB NVME PCI-E Gen 3 SSD- MSI MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI...
  10. I'm getting multiple errors and a full system crash

I'm getting multiple errors and a full system crash: I've been getting multiple errors/warning on my PC and then having full crashes. My PC is a professionally built machine that is around a year old.My Specs:- Windows 11- 12th Gen Intel Core i9 12900KF- 64GB DDR5 5200Mhz- 3x 2TB NVME PCI-E Gen 3 SSD- MSI MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI...