Windows 10: Windows 11 pro issue or almost brand new laptop-software faulty ??

Discus and support Windows 11 pro issue or almost brand new laptop-software faulty ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all ,Just got a nice Dell Latitude 7410 2 in 1 machine from a seller on Ebay . It was described as an ex-demo used a few hours and looks like new ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pumi63, May 14, 2022.

1. pumi63 Win User

Windows 11 pro issue or almost brand new laptop-software faulty ??

Hi all ,Just got a nice Dell Latitude 7410 2 in 1 machine from a seller on Ebay . It was described as an ex-demo used a few hours and looks like new , and with Windows 11 Pro pre installed .My cuurent lap top is a HP Pavilion DM4 over 10 years old and showing signs of ageing now .The problem is that when i perform the initial new user start up , it requests me to enter a company or school log-on followed by a password requirement instead of providing a choice of set-up followed by user name input , new password etc etc .My son has reset the BIOS but the machine repeatedly takes us back to the

:)

pumi63, May 14, 2022
  2. Mike22182 Win User

Cannot pair brand new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 with brand new Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Pro

I cannot pair a brand new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 with a brand new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Lenovo Bluetooth driver is up to date. Laptop Bluetooth manager rarely sees the mouse but still cannot pair showing the message to check if
    the mouse is still discoverable. Any suggestions?

Mike

Mike22182, May 14, 2022
  3. noahvt Win User
    Can't activate Windows 10 pro on brand new laptop

Hi!

I just got a brand new laptop and erased the stock windows 10 home from it to replace it with a clean windows 10 pro install, This all went fine, I deactived windows 10 pro on my OLD laptop by using slmgr /upk and the key was removed from the machine.

When I try to activate the key on my brand NEW laptop(The edition has already been upgraded to windows 10 pro) I get this error: "0XC004C003 The product key used on this pc didn't work with this edition of windows" and I cannot activate it despite this being
    a valid windows 10 pro key... When I restart my laptop it will say "Couldn't reach windows activation servers" and pressing the activate button does absolutely nothing.

What I always used to do is start a live chat with microsoft if this happend and they were able to fix my issue within 2 minutes by using SLUI however, when I try to access the chat link now, it says "This chat link has been discontinued" and I cannot use
    it anymore.

Can anyone help me with this?

noahvt, May 14, 2022
  4. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 pro issue or almost brand new laptop-software faulty ?? - Similar Threads - pro issue almost

2. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  3. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  4. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  5. Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.

Brand new laptop, windows 11 pro not activated.: Hello, So I bought a new laptop just yesterday, at the first boot, the laptop was launched and was activated, But I clicked on change product key and inserted the product key that came as a sticker at the back of the laptop and then the laptop restarted and it was no longer...
  6. Windows 11 pro issue or almost brand new laptop-software faulty ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro issue or almost brand new laptop-software faulty ??: Hi all ,Just got a nice Dell Latitude 7410 2 in 1 machine from a seller on Ebay . It was described as an ex-demo used a few hours and looks like new , and with Windows 11 Pro pre installed .My cuurent lap top is a HP Pavilion DM4 over 10 years old and showing signs of ageing...
  7. Windows 11 battery charging issues on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 battery charging issues on brand new laptop: Hello,We’ have a brand new laptop https://www.justlaptops.co.nz/intel-nuc-x15-laptop-bkc71ebgu6000-15-6-240hz-intel-corei7-11800h-rtx3060-max-p-130w-16gb-1tb-pcie-gen4-ssd-thunderbolt-4-mechanical-perkey-rgb-win11-15842?search=Intel+nuc&description=true which has had issues...
  8. Windows 11 battery charging issues on brand new laptop

Windows 11 battery charging issues on brand new laptop: Hello,We’ have a brand new laptop https://www.justlaptops.co.nz/intel-nuc-x15-laptop-bkc71ebgu6000-15-6-240hz-intel-corei7-11800h-rtx3060-max-p-130w-16gb-1tb-pcie-gen4-ssd-thunderbolt-4-mechanical-perkey-rgb-win11-15842?search=Intel+nuc&description=true which has had issues...
  9. BSOD with this error almost brand new machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with this error almost brand new machine: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  10. Brand new laptop - BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new laptop - BSOD issues: Hi, I'm now at my wits end and hoping someone can help. I am not tech savvy so apologies for the dumb wording and descriptions. Background: I work for a small Not for profit and we purchased a new HP laptop in the new year. About 4 months in, I was continuously getting a...