Windows 10: windows 11 Pro issue

Discus and support windows 11 Pro issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having issues with W11 now since I got my new HP Envy 17T with W11 preinstalled. Some websites load but do not allow me to log in, When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fizzie, Apr 26, 2022.

1. fizzie Win User

windows 11 Pro issue

I have been having issues with W11 now since I got my new HP Envy 17T with W11 preinstalled. Some websites load but do not allow me to log in, When I try and make purchases I cannot complete the checkout process. It is very annoying. I then go to my older HP laptop with W10 Pro installed and those websites work and I can complete purchases,. I am considering downgrading from W11 to W10 and waiting till Microsoft fixes their flagship OS. What I don't want to do is lose my programs and from what I have read I would have to do a clean install of W10...is that true and am I the only one to be expe

:)

fizzie, Apr 26, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 26, 2022
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

windows 11 Pro issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Apr 26, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

windows 11 Pro issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 Pro issue

1. windows 11 Pro issue - Similar Threads - Pro issue

2. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  3. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  4. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  5. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  6. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...
  7. Window 11 pro issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 pro issues: I am using window 11 pro, and my window did not work well , there is some issue like Microsoft store ,Xbox gaming, and including window features and window update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-pro-issues/a8aae2ce-ae64-428b-8d2b-0eabf03b4852
  8. Window 11 pro issues

Window 11 pro issues: I am using window 11 pro, and my window did not work well , there is some issue like Microsoft store ,Xbox gaming, and including window features and window update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-pro-issues/a8aae2ce-ae64-428b-8d2b-0eabf03b4852
  9. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  10. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...