Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 PRO ON NEW LAPTOP

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 PRO ON NEW LAPTOP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Recently purchased a new Surface Laptop 4 and upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro. One day later the laptop had to be exchanged due to a malfunction... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MPKnez, Mar 17, 2022.

1. MPKnez Win User

WINDOWS 11 PRO ON NEW LAPTOP

Hello! Recently purchased a new Surface Laptop 4 and upgraded it to Windows 11 Pro. One day later the laptop had to be exchanged due to a malfunction track pad. How can I reinstall Windows 11 Pro without purchasing it again? I ordered directly from the Microsoft Store but there was no product key included in the email - just an order number. When I click on the link to the upgrade, it gives me an error message saying "The link is no longer available." According to the Geek Squad team the license should have been released once I exchanged the machine. HELP!

:)

MPKnez, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Mussels Win User

W7 Pro Laptop

eh, not sure this is where to ask. if you want to buy one, post in the WTB section of the forum?

any laptop with more than 1GB of ram will run windows 7, i'd suggest a core 2 duo with 2GB.

Mussels, Mar 17, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 11 PRO ON NEW LAPTOP - Similar Threads - PRO LAPTOP

2. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  3. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  4. My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...: Now I downloaded malwarebytes which seems to be 14 days free. How can I get my pc to have windows defender back up and running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-have-built-in-windows-defender/53a654e9-79a9-4f7b-b9f3-942e7c3c9970
  5. My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...

My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...: Now I downloaded malwarebytes which seems to be 14 days free. How can I get my pc to have windows defender back up and running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-have-built-in-windows-defender/53a654e9-79a9-4f7b-b9f3-942e7c3c9970
  6. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....
  7. Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.

Change windows type from Education Pro to Pro with the Same key come with my laptop.: I bought a Laptop which come with a free windows. When I was linking with my email I selected Windows 10 Education Pro, then automatically updated windows 11 Education Pro. I want change it to Windows 10/11 Pro. Please advice me so I can do it....
  8. Laptop pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pro: I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 % completed but still scanning and repairing is it safe to turn off its been running for 1 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-pro/a80b9283-2a55-4fe4-bb4f-5ac600d94542
  9. Laptop pro

Laptop pro: I have an asus tuf fx505d laptop it is already at 100 % completed but still scanning and repairing is it safe to turn off its been running for 1 hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-pro/a80b9283-2a55-4fe4-bb4f-5ac600d94542
  10. Laptop pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging