Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro - Only setting I can access is Windows Update

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro - Only setting I can access is Windows Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No access to "Settings" in Windows 11Right Click "This PC" and select "Properties" = Windows UpdateRight Click the desktop > Show more options >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kur_gen, May 27, 2022.

1. Kur_gen Win User

Windows 11 Pro - Only setting I can access is Windows Update

No access to "Settings" in Windows 11Right Click "This PC" and select "Properties" = Windows UpdateRight Click the desktop > Show more options > Display Settings = Windows UpdateRight Click the desktop > Personalize = Windows UpdateStart > Settings = Windows UpdatePretty sure you're getting the idea.All settings related requests redirect to Windows Update.OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical ProcessorsInstalled Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GBSystem is an upgrade from Windows

:)

Kur_gen, May 27, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2022
  4. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, May 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Pro - Only setting I can access is Windows Update - Similar Threads - Pro setting access

2. can i buy only windows 11 pro product key only without downloading it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i buy only windows 11 pro product key only without downloading it?: hi,i'm siddhartha from india. i have a desktop running genuine windows 11 pro. i have assembled a new desktop. as i do not want to reinstall all other programs into my new desktop, i cloned the c drive of old desktop containing windows os and other programs on the ssd of the...
  3. can i buy only windows 11 pro product key only without downloading it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i buy only windows 11 pro product key only without downloading it?: hi,i'm siddhartha from india. i have a desktop running genuine windows 11 pro. i have assembled a new desktop. as i do not want to reinstall all other programs into my new desktop, i cloned the c drive of old desktop containing windows os and other programs on the ssd of the...
  4. can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?: can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-from-windows-pro-7-to-windows-pro-10/b98861c0-fae9-402d-bfa2-56df9fac1ff6
  5. can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?

can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?: can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-from-windows-pro-7-to-windows-pro-10/b98861c0-fae9-402d-bfa2-56df9fac1ff6
  6. can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?: can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-from-windows-pro-7-to-windows-pro-10/cae7b0cf-b58e-42c3-a8c2-41c662ad1376
  7. can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?

can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?: can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-from-windows-pro-7-to-windows-pro-10/cae7b0cf-b58e-42c3-a8c2-41c662ad1376
  8. can I update from windows pro 7 to windows pro 10 or 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 Pro - Only setting I can access is Windows Update

Windows 11 Pro - Only setting I can access is Windows Update: No access to "Settings" in Windows 11Right Click "This PC" and select "Properties" = Windows UpdateRight Click the desktop > Show more options > Display Settings = Windows UpdateRight Click the desktop > Personalize = Windows UpdateStart > Settings = Windows UpdatePretty sure...
  10. Can not access windows settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not access windows settings: Hi, I am having a problem to access settings app except from Start>settings. In other words it I try to access "taskbar settings" through right clicking on the taskbar > taskbar settings, CMD window flashes and then nothing happens. also, the same for any trial to access...