Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not sure what is happening here. I press enter and escape not together, one after another to get the computer to wake up. Every time it does, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonRod2121, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep

I'm not sure what is happening here. I press enter and escape not together, one after another to get the computer to wake up. Every time it does, it opens either Edge or Word.This isn't a life or death situation, but I would like to stop it.Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

:)

JonRod2121, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep

1. Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep - Similar Threads - Pro opens either

2. My windows 11 crash when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 crash when waking up from sleep: here is the minidump file generated 111223-12765-01.dmpBug check code: 0x0000019c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-crash-when-waking-up-from-sleep/2a1f36b7-bfba-4ac4-a09c-ea11b716f0ec
  3. My windows 11 crash when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 crash when waking up from sleep: here is the minidump file generated 111223-12765-01.dmpBug check code: 0x0000019c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-crash-when-waking-up-from-sleep/2a1f36b7-bfba-4ac4-a09c-ea11b716f0ec
  4. Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep

Windows 11 Pro opens either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep: I'm not sure what is happening here. I press enter and escape not together, one after another to get the computer to wake up. Every time it does, it opens either Edge or Word.This isn't a life or death situation, but I would like to stop it.Anyone else have this issue or know...
  5. Windows 11 starts either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 starts either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep: I'm not sure what is happening here. I press enter and escape not together, one after another to get the computer to wake up. Every time it does, it opens either Edge or Word.This isn't a life or death situation, but I would like to stop it.Anyone else have this issue or know...
  6. Windows 11 starts either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep

Windows 11 starts either Edge or Word when waking up from sleep: I'm not sure what is happening here. I press enter and escape not together, one after another to get the computer to wake up. Every time it does, it opens either Edge or Word.This isn't a life or death situation, but I would like to stop it.Anyone else have this issue or know...
  7. Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.: I upgraded to windows 11 today and I am having some problem with it. When I put the PC on sleep mode for almost 25-30 mins and then try to wake it, it gets stuck, it remains in sleep even after i open the lid, press the power key,etc.Then I have to hard restart it to get back...
  8. BSOD when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when waking up from sleep: Hello all, Last few weeks, I have been getting BSOD when waking my PC up from sleep in the morning. I do telework bc of the pandemic and when I wake up the PC, it shows blue screen. Sometimes it shows an error code and sometimes it doesn't. I have attached the LOG files as...
  9. Surface Pro 7 crashes when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 crashes when waking up from sleep: Happened four times during one month. SP7 is docked to an external monitor via USB C, plugged to its own power adapter. Surface display is turned off due to the cover keyboard being closed. Using wireless keyboard and mouse via usb dongle Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900....
  10. BSOD when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when waking up from sleep: So, I was having this problem for awhile now and the BSOD when waking up was "kernel_data_inpage_error" but kept freezing on 0% to create minidumps, I was unable to get those. Today was a different error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and was able to get one minidump from it. I...