Windows 10: windows 11 pro product key

Discus and support windows 11 pro product key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just inherited my moms computer cause she passed. She had just had it serviced at London Drugs in Duncan and for some reason they installed not only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimWeatherby, Apr 22, 2022.

1. windows 11 pro product key

I just inherited my moms computer cause she passed. She had just had it serviced at London Drugs in Duncan and for some reason they installed not only windows 11 but windows 11 pro. They failed to activate it and I am having a hard time finding out what to do.

:)

TimWeatherby, Apr 22, 2022

2. Windows pro product key re-usability

This is an informative question regarding the policies of windows. I have an existing Microsoft Windows Pro software installed on one of my devices, I wanted to know if there is a way using which I can use that product key on my another device which has
    Windows home installed in it, to upgrade it to Pro. If the policy requires the earlier existing system(with windows pro) to be abandoned or removed in order to allow the product key of pro to be used in a new system, that too works for me.

Please help me by suggesting me steps to take.

Thank you

ANSHAGRAWAL1, Apr 22, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Apr 22, 2022
  4. windows 11 pro product key

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 pro product key

1. windows 11 pro product key - Similar Threads - pro product key

2. Windows 11 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro product key: I just bought a pc from someone online. Went into settings and it isn’t activated. Says I need product key so how do I go about it . I don’t really want to have to buy a new operating system...
  3. Windows 11 pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pro product key: I just bought a pc from someone online. Went into settings and it isn’t activated. Says I need product key so how do I go about it . I don’t really want to have to buy a new operating system...
  4. Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key: I have a laptop with Windows 11 home. The company I work for stipulates Windows 11 pro. I want to upgrade via an activation key rather than in the windows UI. Basically, I want the company to seamlessly pay for the key and send it to me to add to this laptop. Is this...
  5. Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key

Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key: I have a laptop with Windows 11 home. The company I work for stipulates Windows 11 pro. I want to upgrade via an activation key rather than in the windows UI. Basically, I want the company to seamlessly pay for the key and send it to me to add to this laptop. Is this...
  6. Will Windows 10 Pro product key work on Windows 11 Pro?

Will Windows 10 Pro product key work on Windows 11 Pro?: Well i have an old pc at my home which meets the requirements of Windows 11, thought it would be a great idea to load it up with Windows 11 and it has Windows 10 Pro...
  7. windows 11 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro product key: I just inherited my moms computer cause she passed. She had just had it serviced at London Drugs in Duncan and for some reason they installed not only windows 11 but windows 11 pro. They failed to activate it and I am having a hard time finding out what to do....
  8. Windows 11 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro product key: I purchased Windows 11 pro for my Samsung laptop. I get the error message 0xC004C003 when I try to activate. I did get an email receipt from microsoft store of the purchase. I did not get a product key after my purchase. When I tried to update from Microsoft store after...
  9. Windows 11 pro product key

Windows 11 pro product key: I purchased Windows 11 pro for my Samsung laptop. I get the error message 0xC004C003 when I try to activate. I did get an email receipt from microsoft store of the purchase. I did not get a product key after my purchase. When I tried to update from Microsoft store after...
  10. Windows Pro product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Pro product key: Hi, I need the "Key" for when I upgraded from Home to Pro. I have the receipt you emailed when I purchased the upgrade from Home to Pro, and the Geek Squad technician who was here today, Eric, says that you also have in your records the two upgrades one for tower, one for...