Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES...

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am connecting my desktop to the projector along with 2 other monitors it is working fine. But when I am switching off the projector then certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandeep Pingale, Jun 22, 2022.

1. WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES...

When I am connecting my desktop to the projector along with 2 other monitors it is working fine. But when I am switching off the projector then certain windows are not working. It should automatically sense that the projector is off and the other two monitors should be active monitors. I have checked all the commands of monitor remember etc. But nothing is working. I think its a bug. Is there someone facing the same problem?

:)

Sandeep Pingale, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES...

1. WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES... - Similar Threads - PRO PROJECTOR CONNECTION

2. Windows 11 Sending Image to Projector Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sending Image to Projector Issue: -Two different devices running Windows 11: Windows Tablet, and Samsung Laptop.-Both connected to different projectors via HDMI into USB-C dongle.-Both toggle resolution and recognize second screen able to select orientation, etc.-A-B tested with Lenovo laptop running Windows...
  3. Windows 11 Sending Image to Projector Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sending Image to Projector Issue: -Two different devices running Windows 11: Windows Tablet, and Samsung Laptop.-Both connected to different projectors via HDMI into USB-C dongle.-Both toggle resolution and recognize second screen able to select orientation, etc.-A-B tested with Lenovo laptop running Windows...
  4. Windows 11 and projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and projector: HiI have upgraded to windows 11. Everything was fine for a while but now my projector won’t work. It say no signal. However the computer works with screens I have changed the hdmi lead, uninstalled driver but no success. Any ideas?Thanks...
  5. Windows 11 and projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and projector: HiI have upgraded to windows 11. Everything was fine for a while but now my projector won’t work. It say no signal. However the computer works with screens I have changed the hdmi lead, uninstalled driver but no success. Any ideas?Thanks...
  6. WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 PRO : PROJECTOR CONNECTION ISSUES...: When I am connecting my desktop to the projector along with 2 other monitors it is working fine. But when I am switching off the projector then certain windows are not working. It should automatically sense that the projector is off and the other two monitors should be active...
  7. Projector connecting difficulties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector connecting difficulties: Please i need help. My HP pentium R running current windows 10 can display on external projector on epson projector but does for other projectors.All suggestions are warmly welcomed...
  8. how to connect a projector

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to connect a projector: I want to connect a projector to watch movies, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-a-projector/79da0e66-d659-4008-b559-a075951f3801
  9. Connecting a projector to Windows 10

Connecting a projector to Windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to connect a projector, the Ragu Z400 Mini Projector, to my Windows 10 computer. Currently, I have 2 monitors; one is plugged into the displayport on my graphics card 1060 ti while the other is plugged into HDMI on the same graphics card. My projector can be...
  10. Connect PC to Projector

Connect PC to Projector: I need connecting my PC (Windows 10 Home edition) to Projector Notevision Sharp PG-M20X. I used Connecting to a Computer Using a DVI Cable (Sold Separately) This projector comes installed with a DVI digital input terminal in which computer digital image signals can be...