Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by D Hush, Sep 10, 2022.

1. D Hush Win User

Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" command, it shows nothing on the product key refer to this link.

:)

D Hush, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Simrick's idea to enter a Win10 Pro retail key worked

Thank you guys. Note added under step 5 below. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key :)

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Brink, Sep 10, 2022
  3. Scramjet Win User
    Windows 10 Pro product key

Hi All,
    My Son's i7-4770 asus system just crashed and it seems it is the motherboard or cpu, so he cannot boot it up to access the ssd OS drive. He has all new parts on order to build a new system because it seems where he lives he can't find a quick solution to buy a used mb or cpu to test. It has been years since he had this computer build plus a recent move to a new location, and now can't find his retail box for his retail windows 10 pro. I though maybe I could download a key finder to use if he put the ssd in another computer and see what the product key was on that drive so he can install it on the new build he will make. I downloaded several key finders and tested them on my windows 10 pro system. Not one of the key finders produced the product key I have on my windows 10 pro retail box. So my question is: how the heck is he going to find the original key that came with the original retail copy of windows 10 pro. If I lose the box my key is in then I am in trouble also.

Greatly appreciate any advice
    cheers

Scramjet, Sep 10, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?

If I buy Windows 10 Pro box from a store, can that product key be used to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro?

Kyle7182396450, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

1. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key - Similar Threads - Pro Retail Box

2. Product key for Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key for Windows 11 Pro: I bought a computer from a school district that already has Windows 11 Pro installed but it is not activated. Can I just purchase a product key for it? I don't need the software, just the license/product key....
  3. Windows 11 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro product key: I just bought a pc from someone online. Went into settings and it isn’t activated. Says I need product key so how do I go about it . I don’t really want to have to buy a new operating system...
  4. Windows 11 pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pro product key: I just bought a pc from someone online. Went into settings and it isn’t activated. Says I need product key so how do I go about it . I don’t really want to have to buy a new operating system...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key

Windows 11 Pro Retail Box Product Key: I have activated my unactivated Windows 11 Home by first inserting generic keys, then followed by my purchased Windows 11 Pro product key. It shows that my windows is activated by with a digital license. When I try to check my product key in Windows cmd through "wmic path...
  6. windows 11 pro product key

windows 11 pro product key: I just inherited my moms computer cause she passed. She had just had it serviced at London Drugs in Duncan and for some reason they installed not only windows 11 but windows 11 pro. They failed to activate it and I am having a hard time finding out what to do....
  7. Retail and OEM product keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Retail and OEM product keys: Hello there, I want to buy a product key to activate my OS. In the web I found that there are two types. One is using a retail keyquite expensive and other is using a OEM key. I further found that once you activate using a OEM key it is locked to that device while retail...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key: Got a new PC for Christmas, it's not a prebuilt PC. Everytime I turn on the PC a notification appears that I need to activate Windows. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, restart the PC, update Windows, etc. I'm unable to activate it. I started looking online about this,...
  9. retail product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retail product key: i like to if the product key sold by Bestbuy store is legit or a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retail-product-key/6bb8c0dc-a139-4344-a068-8d521fe0fd04
  10. check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro

check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro: Please I need to check legality of the retail product key of Win10 Pro [removed] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-legality-of-the-retail-product-key-of-win10/00bbe6b3-de1e-4f42-9f9d-fc2d59be5d40"