Windows 10: Windows 11 pro sku #
Discus and support Windows 11 pro sku # in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i bought a retail version of windows 11 pro from ebay, the packaging all looks authentic, but the sku number hav-00060 is for windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TedHarris2000, Jun 28, 2025.
Thema:
Windows 11 pro sku #
Loading...
-
Windows 11 pro sku # - Similar Threads - pro sku
-
Windows 11 24H2 Home and Pro Reach End of Support on October 13
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 24H2 Home and Pro Reach End of Support on October 13: Microsoft has told users that devices using the Windows 11 24H2 Home and Pro versions will cease to receive updates on October 13, 2026, as stated in an update to the message center. Following that date, devices that are affected will no longer get their monthly security and... -
Can’t upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro
in Windows 10 NewsCan’t upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro: [IMG]Almost every budget PC or laptop that comes with a Windows installation comes with Windows 11 Home edition. It works well for personal and normal usage. Windows 11 Pro is good for business users and organizations that need more security features, as well as management... -
Microsoft Begins Automatic Windows 11 25H2 Rollout to Unmanaged Home and Pro Devices
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Begins Automatic Windows 11 25H2 Rollout to Unmanaged Home and Pro Devices: Microsoft has begun automatically rolling out Windows 11 25H2 to unmanaged Home and Pro devices running Windows 11 24H2, according to notices posted on the Windows release health pages for both versions. The update is linked to the end of support for Windows 11 24H2, which is... -
Windows 11 pro sku #
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11 pro sku #: Hi i bought a retail version of windows 11 pro from ebay, the packaging all looks authentic, but the sku number hav-00060 is for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-sku/538ce2ad-c6f6-49cb-aaaf-dabfffb98c8e -
Can I use a Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro upgrade MS SKU: 5VR-00244 to upgrade a Windows 10...
in Windows 10 GamingCan I use a Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro upgrade MS SKU: 5VR-00244 to upgrade a Windows 10...: I have a Windows 10 Home machine that I need to upgrade to Pro, and unfortunately the correct direct upgrade SKU 5VR-00242 is no longer available, so my question is this, can I use the Windows 11 version of the same thing to upgrade the Windows 10 machine? I know the full... -
Can I use a Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro upgrade MS SKU: 5VR-00244 to upgrade a Windows 10...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsCan I use a Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro upgrade MS SKU: 5VR-00244 to upgrade a Windows 10...: I have a Windows 10 Home machine that I need to upgrade to Pro, and unfortunately the correct direct upgrade SKU 5VR-00242 is no longer available, so my question is this, can I use the Windows 11 version of the same thing to upgrade the Windows 10 machine? I know the full... -
Is the windows 11 Pro SKU hav-00162 a transferable license?
in Windows 10 GamingIs the windows 11 Pro SKU hav-00162 a transferable license?: So I bought Windows 11 Pro SKU hav-00162 on Amazon and I'm interested if this is a FPP and transferable license?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-windows-11-pro-sku-hav-00162-a-transferable/55c8832b-aeb0-45b1-87c8-09f41270809b -
Is the windows 11 Pro SKU hav-00162 a transferable license?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsIs the windows 11 Pro SKU hav-00162 a transferable license?: So I bought Windows 11 Pro SKU hav-00162 on Amazon and I'm interested if this is a FPP and transferable license?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-windows-11-pro-sku-hav-00162-a-transferable/55c8832b-aeb0-45b1-87c8-09f41270809b -
Windows 10 Pro USB SKU-HAV-00060
in Windows 10 Updates and ActivationWindows 10 Pro USB SKU-HAV-00060: I did read about Windows 10 Pro USB types, then found the SKU-HAV-00060 model is a retail version.Then I purchased it from a store in my country, but the hologram on the USB is not part of the blue plastic component but it can be removed like a sticker, but this link says...