Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ValerieBruce, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just ordered in 11/15/21. How can I get in contact with a Microsoft Agent by phone who cares to assist me in getting a refund. Any other suggestions are welcomed from Community too. Thank you!

:)

ValerieBruce, Nov 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Nolbu Win User
    Trying to reinstall Windows 7 Home premium from Windows 8 Pro

Hi, I have just installed Windows 8 pro and I don't like it. I tried it for a day but I think it has too many unnecessary functions, which drives me crazy. I tried to re-boot with Windows 7 disc in it, but I am unable to select anything using keyboard and mouse on windows 7 installation step (where i choose language and input). Please help.

Nolbu, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Harry9001 Win User

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

1. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP - Similar Threads - Pro Unable Install

2. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO: Hello, I am very frustrated with the fact that I cannot install Windows 11 Pro after purchasing the software. On a previous thread I posted my error messsage and it seems like everyone else has the same issue, and had to wipe their computer clean to have the fresh...
  3. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO: Hello, I am very frustrated with the fact that I cannot install Windows 11 Pro after purchasing the software. On a previous thread I posted my error messsage and it seems like everyone else has the same issue, and had to wipe their computer clean to have the fresh...
  4. Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11: Can you please refund me the purchase that Windows 11 PRO I just did, because of a bug on the remote desktop connection that came up with the 22H2 update. I could not connect to remote desktop connection and every time that I would go to the control panel the information was...
  5. Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11

Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11: Can you please refund me the purchase that Windows 11 PRO I just did, because of a bug on the remote desktop connection that came up with the 22H2 update. I could not connect to remote desktop connection and every time that I would go to the control panel the information was...
  6. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

Windows 11 pro upgrade refund: I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the...
  7. Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it: I was trying to find away to remotely connect two different computer's via remote connection, I thought Windows 11 pro could solve that issue; it didn't because you need Windows 11 Pro on both computers not just the and I was completely unaware of that. So I would now like to...
  8. Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it

Mistakenly purchased Windows 11 Pro and needs to refund it: I was trying to find away to remotely connect two different computer's via remote connection, I thought Windows 11 pro could solve that issue; it didn't because you need Windows 11 Pro on both computers not just the and I was completely unaware of that. So I would now like to...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP: Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro. I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous. I just...
  10. II need help with the installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    II need help with the installation: I’ve never used a pc in my life and I’m making a transition to it. The only pc I have is a Mac so can I make a usb boot stick from the Mac to install windows 10 on my new pc and how? submitted by /u/Levan54321 [link] [comments]...