Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro upgrade question

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro upgrade question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just had to do a factory restore on my system which took my system from windows 11 Pro 22H2 back to windows 10 1803. I am in the process of updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cybot, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Cybot Win User

Windows 11 Pro upgrade question

I just had to do a factory restore on my system which took my system from windows 11 Pro 22H2 back to windows 10 1803. I am in the process of updating and upgrading windows back to windows 11 21H2. I Purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the windows store back when the system was new and windows 11 was not around. My question is this: does the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro purchase I made cover the jump from windows 11 to windows 11 Pro? or would I have to buy the upgrade again if I followed this path? obviously if that is the case I would make the leap to pro before upgra

:)

Cybot, Jul 7, 2022

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jul 7, 2022
  3. Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jul 7, 2022
  4. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Pro upgrade question - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade question

2. windows 10/11 upgrade to pro question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10/11 upgrade to pro question: I had a three year old gaming laptop that i upgraded from home to pro. unfortunetly, that system suffered an unrecoverable hardware failure. I have purchased new gaming laptop which also came with win 10 home. the previous system is completely kaput. it won't even boot, I am...
  3. windows 10/11 upgrade to pro question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10/11 upgrade to pro question: I had a three year old gaming laptop that i upgraded from home to pro. unfortunetly, that system suffered an unrecoverable hardware failure. I have purchased new gaming laptop which also came with win 10 home. the previous system is completely kaput. it won't even boot, I am...
  4. windows 10/11 upgrade to pro question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 Upgrade question: I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home edition installed.I want to upgrade my windows 10 home edition to windows 11 pro edition.Question I have here is:1. Am able to upgrade to windows 11 home free?2. If yes, after upgrading to windows 11 home free, can I purchase the...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade question

Windows 11 Upgrade question: I purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home edition installed.I want to upgrade my windows 10 home edition to windows 11 pro edition.Question I have here is:1. Am able to upgrade to windows 11 home free?2. If yes, after upgrading to windows 11 home free, can I purchase the...
  7. Windows Pro Upgrade Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro Upgrade Question: I have a Surface Pro 8 with Windows Home and plan to upgrade it to Windows Pro. If I do that, then at some point want to sell the device and get a new one, will resetting it take it back to the Home version or the last installed Pro version? Also, if I purchase the Pro...
  8. Windows Pro Upgrade Question

Windows Pro Upgrade Question: I have a Surface Pro 8 with Windows Home and plan to upgrade it to Windows Pro. If I do that, then at some point want to sell the device and get a new one, will resetting it take it back to the Home version or the last installed Pro version? Also, if I purchase the Pro...
  9. Windows 11 Pro upgrade question

Windows 11 Pro upgrade question: I just had to do a factory restore on my system which took my system from windows 11 Pro 22H2 back to windows 10 1803. I am in the process of updating and upgrading windows back to windows 11 21H2. I Purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the windows store back when the...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade Question

Windows 11 Upgrade Question: I don't want any security-related features in Windows 11. So, can I install the OS with a 5th Gen i3 and no TPM laptop? Is there any known issue for using Windows 11 on unsupported device? Please give me some advice. Should I upgrade?...