Windows 10: Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

Discus and support Windows 11 pro upgrade refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcus Rynkiewicz, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the upgrade?

:)

Marcus Rynkiewicz, Jul 26, 2022

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jul 26, 2022
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Jul 26, 2022
  4. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP

Windows 11 Pro Unable to Install - II need a refund ASAP on W11Pro.

I followed all directions exactly innumerable times. I believe incompatible with work system. Despite that under 'Order' - it does not give me an option to refund or replace - I find this outrageous.

I just ordered in 11/15/21.

How can I get in contact with a Microsoft Agent by phone (who cares) to assist me in getting a refund.

Any other suggestions are welcomed from Community too. Thank you!

ValerieBruce, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

1. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund - Similar Threads - pro upgrade refund

2. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO: Hello, I am very frustrated with the fact that I cannot install Windows 11 Pro after purchasing the software. On a previous thread I posted my error messsage and it seems like everyone else has the same issue, and had to wipe their computer clean to have the fresh...
  3. REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REFUND WINDOWS 11 PRO: Hello, I am very frustrated with the fact that I cannot install Windows 11 Pro after purchasing the software. On a previous thread I posted my error messsage and it seems like everyone else has the same issue, and had to wipe their computer clean to have the fresh...
  4. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  5. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  6. How do I get a refund for the Windows 11 Pro upgrade?

How do I get a refund for the Windows 11 Pro upgrade?: Hello,We purchased a Windows 11 Pro upgrade that we didn't need to purchase. It has been less than 8 hours and we'd like a refund but it is impossible to reach Microsoft via the website.Thank you,Raymond...
  7. Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11: Can you please refund me the purchase that Windows 11 PRO I just did, because of a bug on the remote desktop connection that came up with the 22H2 update. I could not connect to remote desktop connection and every time that I would go to the control panel the information was...
  8. Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11

Refund on the upgrade Windows Pro 11: Can you please refund me the purchase that Windows 11 PRO I just did, because of a bug on the remote desktop connection that came up with the 22H2 update. I could not connect to remote desktop connection and every time that I would go to the control panel the information was...
  9. Windows 11 pro upgrade refund

Windows 11 pro upgrade refund: I just purchased windows 11 pro but i already have windows 11 . i dont want to spend 200$ rather than 100 $ for the upgrade. I have not used the product key from my purchase yet. How do i get a refund for the entire download that i spent 200$ on rather than 100 for the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade refund

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro upgrade refund: I just purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for my laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home Single Language), failing to realize my account was tied to a desktop that's no longer in use, and hasn't been for a year now. The Microsoft Store page did say it wasn't...