Windows 10: Windows 11 Pro upgrade.

Discus and support Windows 11 Pro upgrade. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an HP Desktop Z400, which ran Windows 10 Pro quite happily, but, slowly. Due to the TPM restrictions, I was unable to update my copy of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnHolt1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. JohnHolt1 Win User

Windows 11 Pro upgrade.

I have an HP Desktop Z400, which ran Windows 10 Pro quite happily, but, slowly. Due to the TPM restrictions, I was unable to update my copy of Windows to Windows 11 Pro.I bit the bullet and bought a new HP Desktop. This came with Windows 11 Home on it.Because my old desktop had Windows 10 Pro on it, can I assume that I should be able to upgrade the Windows 11 Home on my new desktop to Windows 11 Pro for free ?If so, I'd be grateful if someone could let me know how to do it.Thanks and regards,John Holt.

:)

JohnHolt1, Jan 29, 2023
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jan 29, 2023
  4. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Pro upgrade.

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Pro upgrade.

1. Windows 11 Pro upgrade. - Similar Threads - Pro upgrade

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  6. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  7. I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...

I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...: I recently upgraded my processor and motherboard so I decided to do a fresh install of windows and the product key that I pulled from the old system does not activate my copy of windows....
  8. I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...: I recently upgraded my processor and motherboard so I decided to do a fresh install of windows and the product key that I pulled from the old system does not activate my copy of windows....
  9. I purchased a Windows 8.1 license and was offered a free upgrade to windows 10 pro and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...