Windows 10: Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

Discus and support Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kolohe68, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Kolohe68 Win User

Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device Manager and restart. It works but not for long. Its intermittent. I can logon 2-3 times and not have an issue, then log on later that day or the next day and it will happen again. I have Windows 11 PRO, Version 23H2.

:)

Kolohe68, Apr 19, 2024
  2. RobKC Win User

Flickering login screen only

I did not try these last steps because the suggestion arrived as I was packing up to move.

However, I did discover the fix - to move. The problem completely went away by moving to a new house. This is not a coincidence, and I don't know how simply unplugging the computer would make the login flickering disappear, but the problem is gone.

RobKC, Apr 19, 2024
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

1. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login - Similar Threads - PRO window flickering

2. Screen flickering when moving the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering when moving the mouse: The screen is flickering every time the cursor moves and now it’s just stuck on a black screen. It started a couple of days ago, now it’s back and it has been worse. Tried to open the device manager to see if it’s just the display driver and now I can’t even see anything. How...
  3. Screen flickering when moving the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering when moving the mouse: The screen is flickering every time the cursor moves and now it’s just stuck on a black screen. It started a couple of days ago, now it’s back and it has been worse. Tried to open the device manager to see if it’s just the display driver and now I can’t even see anything. How...
  4. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login: When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device Manager and restart. It works but not for long. Its intermittent. I can logon 2-3 times and not have an issue, then log on later...
  5. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type: This issue is really making me insane.... when draging the mouse around and when typeing... all kinds of the tabs and icons on the taskbar flicker and flash... words and excel documents on my other monitor will have lines that flicker also... and it is making me want to rage...
  6. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type: This issue is really making me insane.... when draging the mouse around and when typeing... all kinds of the tabs and icons on the taskbar flicker and flash... words and excel documents on my other monitor will have lines that flicker also... and it is making me want to rage...
  7. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  9. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  10. screen flickering when moving mouse