Windows 10: Windows 11 pro

Discus and support Windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got charge twice for windows 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro/fec69e0a-7f64-47dc-8335-6f7812277be8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ayden silbaugh, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Windows 11 pro

I got charge twice for windows 11 pro

:)

ayden silbaugh, Dec 8, 2022
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Dec 8, 2022
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Dec 8, 2022
  4. CmdrKeene Win User

Windows 11 pro

Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

Here's Microsoft's official steps to Upgrade Windows Home to Windows Pro (microsoft.com).

1. Select Start > Settings > System > Activation.
    2. Under Upgrade your edition of Windows, select Open Store
    3. Make sure you’re signed in with your Microsoft account to purchase Windows 11 Pro
    4. After you confirm your purchase, you’ll be prompted to install Windows 11 Pro and restart your PC. You’ll then be running Windows 11 Pro.

CmdrKeene, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 pro

1. Windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - pro

2. Win 11 Pro password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro password: I have just purchased a second hand computer with win 11 pro installed. When I try to log in to my microsoft account, says this is the last time you will need this info, and asks me for the windows password, which I do not know. Is there anything that can be done or does it...
  3. Win 11 Pro password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Pro password: I have just purchased a second hand computer with win 11 pro installed. When I try to log in to my microsoft account, says this is the last time you will need this info, and asks me for the windows password, which I do not know. Is there anything that can be done or does it...
  4. Trouble Reusing Windows 11 Pro Product Key/Retail License on New VM After Original VM...

Trouble Reusing Windows 11 Pro Product Key/Retail License on New VM After Original VM...: I'm encountering an issue with my Windows 11 Pro product key/retail license. Initially, I used this key to activate Windows on a virtual machine VM. Unfortunately, that VM isntance became corrupted, preventing me from deactivating the windows properly. I've since created a...
  5. Trouble Reusing Windows 11 Pro Product Key/Retail License on New VM After Original VM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Reusing Windows 11 Pro Product Key/Retail License on New VM After Original VM...: I'm encountering an issue with my Windows 11 Pro product key/retail license. Initially, I used this key to activate Windows on a virtual machine VM. Unfortunately, that VM isntance became corrupted, preventing me from deactivating the windows properly. I've since created a...
  6. Trouble Reusing Windows 11 Pro Retail License on New VM After Original VM Corruption

Trouble Reusing Windows 11 Pro Retail License on New VM After Original VM Corruption: I'm encountering an issue with my Windows 11 Pro retail license. Initially, I used this license to activate Windows on a virtual machine VM. Unfortunately, that VM became corrupted, preventing me from deactivating the license properly. I've since created a new VM and...
  7. How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?: My old computer has a digital Windows 11 Pro license installed.I've recently acquired a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home already installed, which was then updated to Windows 11 Home.When I try to use my old key to activate it, it says the current OS is not...
  8. How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?

How do I update and activate Windows 11 Pro on a Windows 11 Home?: My old computer has a digital Windows 11 Pro license installed.I've recently acquired a new computer which came with Windows 10 Home already installed, which was then updated to Windows 11 Home.When I try to use my old key to activate it, it says the current OS is not...
  9. I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in...: I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in the bottom right tray and it does not appear in the Network & Internet settings list....
  10. I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in...

I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in...: I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in the bottom right tray and it does not appear in the Network & Internet settings list....