Windows 10: Windows 11 Problems with AirPods and Screenshots

Discus and support Windows 11 Problems with AirPods and Screenshots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have recently updated to windows 11, and now whenever I connect my AirPods, the sound is considerably low. Why is that? I tried to input a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PalSen, Dec 6, 2021.

1. PalSen Win User

Windows 11 Problems with AirPods and Screenshots

Hello! I have recently updated to windows 11, and now whenever I connect my AirPods, the sound is considerably low. Why is that? I tried to input a command on the 'run' section, and enhance my volume, but it only worked for a second and went back to being low. I additionally have a question about quick screenshotting? I have a hp Spectre x360, and I am a university student. When taking notes, I am sometimes required to screenshot diagrams, so I used to usually swipe left on my screen and press the screenshot button. However, with Windows 11, I cannot do that anymore. Is there any way I can eas

:)

PalSen, Dec 6, 2021

2. Bluetooth on Windows 7 and 10 does not have drivers for AIRPODS

I suggest that you ask Apple, as they are an Apple product.

AirPods (2nd generation) - Technical Specifications

System Requirements11

• iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
    • iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
    • Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
    • Mac models with the latest version of macOS
    • Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS

Bill Smithers, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Problems with AirPods and Screenshots - Similar Threads - Problems AirPods Screenshots

2. Airpods connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connection problem: I have seen many references to problems pairing Airpods with a PC.I have not found a reliable solution among all the postings. I have found that non-Apple earbuds of many other manufacturers pair easily with my Win 10. I find the quality equally good at 1/10th the Apple price...
  3. Airpods connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connection problem: I have seen many references to problems pairing Airpods with a PC.I have not found a reliable solution among all the postings. I have found that non-Apple earbuds of many other manufacturers pair easily with my Win 10. I find the quality equally good at 1/10th the Apple price...
  4. Windows 11 Problems with AirPods and Screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Problems with AirPods and Screenshots: Hello! I have recently updated to windows 11, and now whenever I connect my AirPods, the sound is considerably low. Why is that? I tried to input a command on the 'run' section, and enhance my volume, but it only worked for a second and went back to being low. I additionally...
  5. Screenshot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot problem: Good morning, I am trying to take screenshot using windows+prtSc,but no screenshot is captured. It was working earlier. Please suggest. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot-problem/c9dc8820-b837-497b-8546-ca4c086da569
  6. Airpod's audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airpod's audio problem: Hello! I have this problem with my AirPods that I recently found out about a week ago and it's still happening. My audio is very bad and is in extremely low quality. There's a pausing every 2 seconds with a crackly, annoying sound sounds like a microphone underwater or in the...
  7. screenshotting problem

screenshotting problem: Whenever i screenshot, the screenshot is always much brighter than the actual picture. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshotting-problem/52ea9c54-3b9b-4cc8-9569-4e3befecc639
  8. Screenshot probLems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot probLems: So i can take a screenshot but if like ok for example i took a screenshot deleted it then it wont let me take another one untill o restart my pc help submitted by /u/Asuramaru123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fev5sy/screenshot_problems/
  9. Screenshots Problem

Screenshots Problem: did you solved that laptop taking screenshots on its own problem if yes then please let me know i'm having the same problem and my laptop is lacking ......
  10. Screenshot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshot problem: How to disable pop upping one note while double clicking the surface pen eraser button to make screenshot? I like normal screenshot only without pop upping one note. Thanks in advance! 53478