Windows 10: Windows 11 Processor Error?

Discus and support Windows 11 Processor Error? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I ran my windows health appI'm trying to get win11 and it says I don't have the processor requirements, although I have 5 compute cores, 3.10GHZ, 12GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Benjamin J King, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Processor Error?

I ran my windows health appI'm trying to get win11 and it says I don't have the processor requirements, although I have 5 compute cores, 3.10GHZ, 12GB RAM, and a 64x based processor. The minimum processor requirements are 1 GHz, 2 Cores, and a 64x processor. So what exactly is the problem? I was thinking it could be my processor type, which is AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, so is that why?Thanks!

:)

Benjamin J King, Oct 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Processor Error?

davidsherman13, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Processor Error?

1. Windows 11 Processor Error? - Similar Threads - Processor Error

2. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...: In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power shell running without termination independently. error occurs only within Visual studio...
  3. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...: In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power shell running without termination independently. error occurs only within Visual studio...
  4. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unsupported processor error on MSI z790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported processor error on MSI z790: Hello I updated my windows 10 this week and after that my computer goes died and giving unsupported processor please help me I am not successful to boot windows I have MSI z790 mother board , processor i7 13th , I download windows 11 to my laptop and install to my died...
  6. Unsupported processor error on MSI z790

Unsupported processor error on MSI z790: Hello I updated my windows 10 this week and after that my computer goes died and giving unsupported processor please help me I am not successful to boot windows I have MSI z790 mother board , processor i7 13th , I download windows 11 to my laptop and install to my died...
  7. Unsupported processor error on MSI z790

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows KB5029351 update brought the "UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR" error

in Windows 10 News
    Windows KB5029351 update brought the "UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR" error: Windows 11 users have recently experienced installation issues with the most recent KB5029351 update, which displays an 'UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR' error message. The update includes quality enhancements as well as bug fixes for a few well-known problems. The patch, for...
  9. Resolution timing for XPS 15 7590 With Non-vPro Processor Blue Screen Error With Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution timing for XPS 15 7590 With Non-vPro Processor Blue Screen Error With Windows 11...: Dell has released the attached https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-au/000214118/xps-7590-with-non-vpro-processor-blue-screen-error-with-windows-11-22h2any idea when microsoft will implement...
  10. Resolution timing for XPS 15 7590 With Non-vPro Processor Blue Screen Error With Windows 11...

Resolution timing for XPS 15 7590 With Non-vPro Processor Blue Screen Error With Windows 11...: Dell has released the attached https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-au/000214118/xps-7590-with-non-vpro-processor-blue-screen-error-with-windows-11-22h2any idea when microsoft will implement...