Windows 10: Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

Discus and support Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omera-FaithLondon, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5 6400T. However on the processor requirements online, it lists the same processor as BEING compatible. Has anyone else had this happen to them... If so, any suggestions? Should I try to force install Windows 11 instead...Any tips welcome...

:)

Omera-FaithLondon, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

1. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check - Similar Threads - processor listed compatible

2. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  3. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  4. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...: My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have gone to the compatibility list on Microsoft and it IS on the list as supported for the upgrade. I have checked that my TPM is...
  5. PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...

PC Health Check shows the processor is not compatible. It IS on the list of compatible...: My HP desktop meets all requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade but when I run the PC Health Check app it says my processor is not supported. I have gone to the compatibility list on Microsoft and it IS on the list as supported for the upgrade. I have checked that my TPM is...
  6. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  7. PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...

PC Health Check App says my processor is not compatible but the processonr is on the list...: My pc bought end of 2018running win10 ver 20H2Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors however the pc health check shows different message, What is wrong?...
  8. Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of compatible processors here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirementsWhat...
  9. Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...

Windows 11 Health Check says my processor is incompatible but it is on the list of...: I want to upgrade to Windows 11 on my 4 years old HP desktop. The compatibility checker fails my CPU Intel i7- 7700T @2.9ghzyet it is on the list of compatible processors here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-hardware/design/minimum/windows-processor-requirementsWhat...
  10. Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check

Windows 11 - processor is listed as compatible online, but not by PC Health check: Howdy, Has anyone else come across this...I have run PC Health Check to see if my HP Wave is compatible. It failed on account of the processor i5 6400T. However on the processor requirements online, it lists the same processor as BEING compatible. Has anyone else had this...