Windows 10: WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue.

Discus and support WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; LogfileRoot cause found: --------------------------- Boot critical file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Korey Creative, Aug 15, 2022.

1. WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue.

LogfileRoot cause found: --------------------------- Boot critical file f:\efi\microsoft\boot\cipolicies\active\{cdd5cb55-db68-4d71-aa38-3df2b6473a52}.cip is corrupt. Repair action: File repair Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57 Time taken = 1188 ms Repair action: System files integrity check and repair Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57 Time taken = 828 ms

:)

Korey Creative, Aug 15, 2022

2. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue. [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Aug 15, 2022
  3. easmurthy Win User
    Windows XP professional

I am having problems with my PC. The system started rebooting while I was trying to login yesterday. Since then, the system boots up till the Windows XP logo is displayed and starts rebooting. When I tried to go to "Safe Mode" the process stops at "Partition c:\Windows\ststen32\Drivers\Mup.Sys" and starts rebooting. This loop goes on.

Can any one suggest how to repair/reinstall the XP professional edition.

easmurthy, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Jerry8A Win User

WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue.

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Jerry8A, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue.

1. WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue. - Similar Threads - Professional Start issue

2. WIndows 11 Professional - Login issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 Professional - Login issues: Recently I was trying to increase security on a Windows 11 Pro computer. Changed the local security policy to require Ctrl-Alt-Delete and to not display last logged in user. Upon doing so and inputting my correct login name and password I was unable to do so. It kept telling...
  3. WIndows 11 Professional - Login issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 Professional - Login issues: Recently I was trying to increase security on a Windows 11 Pro computer. Changed the local security policy to require Ctrl-Alt-Delete and to not display last logged in user. Upon doing so and inputting my correct login name and password I was unable to do so. It kept telling...
  4. Windows 11 start up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start up issues: So my windows 11 pc is not starting up correctly however I am unsure as to what is causing the issue, when I go to startup my pc and I push the on button it starts up normally, coming up with the alienware logo then it jumps to a dark screen, when i go do a hard shutdown by...
  5. Windows 11 start up issues

Windows 11 start up issues: So my windows 11 pc is not starting up correctly however I am unsure as to what is causing the issue, when I go to startup my pc and I push the on button it starts up normally, coming up with the alienware logo then it jumps to a dark screen, when i go do a hard shutdown by...
  6. WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 Professional Start-up issue.: LogfileRoot cause found: --------------------------- Boot critical file f:\efi\microsoft\boot\cipolicies\active\{cdd5cb55-db68-4d71-aa38-3df2b6473a52}.cip is corrupt. Repair action: File repair Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57 Time taken = 1188 ms Repair action: System files...
  7. Issues on Start up with Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues on Start up with Window 11: I am currently having problems every time when I start up my laptop. First, on start up it will say 'Profile failed to sign in' or something. Then I tend to restart the laptop. And then it doesn't show the failed Profile notification anymore. However, When I typed my password...
  8. Issues on Start up with Window 11

Issues on Start up with Window 11: I am currently having problems every time when I start up my laptop. First, on start up it will say 'Profile failed to sign in' or something. Then I tend to restart the laptop. And then it doesn't show the failed Profile notification anymore. However, When I typed my password...
  9. Windows 11 Professional Signin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Professional Signin issue: Windows 11 Professional 64 Bit Build 22000.194 Version 21H2 download from Microsoft site using the direct mode for the ISO version of Windows 11 Download Windows 11 microsoft.comAfter install Windows 11 and configuring most of the basic settings then i logged into my Account...
  10. Windows 11 Professional Signin issue

Windows 11 Professional Signin issue: Windows 11 Professional 64 Bit Build 22000.194 Version 21H2 download from Microsoft site using the direct mode for the ISO version of Windows 11 Download Windows 11 microsoft.comAfter install Windows 11 and configuring most of the basic settings then i logged into my Account...