Windows 10: Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

Discus and support Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have reset my PC 3 times now. Full reset, clean/clear all data and reinstall Windows cloud download. It is still extremely slow, just opening folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexandr Varban, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

I have reset my PC 3 times now. Full reset, clean/clear all data and reinstall Windows cloud download. It is still extremely slow, just opening folder and browsing internet takes too long. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHzRAM: 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSSD: WD_BLACK SN770 1TBEvery time after reset I made sure to download and install all windows updates as well as other drivers graphic card, etc.Why is it still painfully slow? Any help?

:)

Alexandr Varban, Mar 29, 2023

2. Nokia N97 Mini running soooo slow!

Nokia N97 running soooo slow!

Please please anyone? My N97 Mini is running soooo slow, when I say slow i mean it takes a couple of hours after turning it on to even be able to get the touch screen to work!

I have tried the usual re-set and deleting pictures, email and texts and it seems a bit better but still back to only 50 txt's and 2 photos it is running slow again....

Help anyone?

RichardN97Mini, Mar 29, 2023
  3. JonGrimes Win User
    Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Mar 29, 2023
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

1. Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow - Similar Threads - Pros Soooo Slow

2. Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pros Soooo Slow: I have reset my PC 3 times now. Full reset, clean/clear all data and reinstall Windows cloud download. It is still extremely slow, just opening folder and browsing internet takes too long. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHzRAM: 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSSD:...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!: What's crazy, is I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I loved the ergonomic keyboard and mouse! What is awful about this product and why I will not recommend it is the dongle. The dongle is specific to your devices only so there's no replacement, but it also sticks out of the side of...
  4. Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpod Pros & Windows 10 (And discord): Bought airpod pros in the hopes I could use them as wireless "headphones" for general pc use. I play games and talk to friends on discord. So I can connect the bluetooth "[DjValleyCat's Airpod Pros]" and the stereo audio will work as long as discord is not open. I can do...
  5. soooo slowww

soooo slowww: my 6 year old laptop is sooooooooo slowwwww, but some of my friends laptops without upgrades that are 7 year old is alot faster than mine.. any tips on how to make it faster? submitted by /u/itsmepkhai [link] [comments]...
  6. Product key for windows 10 pros

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key for windows 10 pros: Hi I had windows 7 pros and was upgraded to win10 since the last updates windows was found corrupted had to send my computer to a computer repair shop how do I or reclaim my windows 10 pros product key. Thank you Gerald...
  7. Question for Windows pros

Question for Windows pros: So built a computer with my friend about a year ago, maybe more. I spent a bunch of time and money on making it, but having the very limited knowledge of computers, my friend did most of the building/selecting of parts. We built it but I was too cheap to pay $100 for an...
  8. dual booting pros!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual booting pros!!: Are there any dual boot professionals out there that know everything you could possibly know about dual booting a MacBook Pro?? i have several questions about getting the touchpad to work the same way it seems to be able to natively in both MacOS and Windows on a regular PC....
  9. Why is Windows 10 soooo TERRIBLE??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Windows 10 soooo TERRIBLE??: Despite spending 40 hours over the past 6 months with MS tech support....Windows 10 is an unmitigated, unstable disaster. All the "we are sorry for the inconvenience..." from MS Tech support doesn't mean squat......it is a ticking time bomb....and expensive to support. Next...
  10. Windows as a Service: The pros and cons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows as a Service: The pros and cons: The most important announcement at Microsoft's Windows 10 demo in Redmond the other day wasn't Windows 10 or Cortana, or even holograms. It was these four words: Windows as a Service. Windows as a Service has been on the cards for some time. The idea is that Windows will...