Windows 10: Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use?

Discus and support Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, been using windows 10 now for a few weeks and generally like it.I just wondered if this is happening to most people or if its my laptop for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James_humphrey1981, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use?

Hi, been using windows 10 now for a few weeks and generally like it.I just wondered if this is happening to most people or if its my laptop for some reason.When i click on the quick settings network, vol & power icon for the first time after boot, it's like the quick settings don't know the settings yet and have to load them as i see network turn on and the brightness slider change to the max.My laptop kind of freezes for a second or so, mouse won't move etc then it shows the quick settings fine, if i then click quick settings any time after it doesn't freeze the same and just opens stra

:)

James_humphrey1981, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Nov 7, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use?

Documents folder disappearing from quick access menu in Windows 10

Hello Rachel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Along with the suggestion by KeithM-60601, I suggest you to try the below steps and let us know the status of the issue.

• Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open
      File explorer and select This PC from the left side panel of the window.

• Open the file/folder you want to pin to Quick access.

• Right click on Quick access located on the left side panel of the window.

• Check if the file/folder is pinned to Quick access.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use?

1. Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use? - Similar Threads - Quick settings panel

2. Where are the "Emoji Panel" settings in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the "Emoji Panel" settings in Windows 11?: I routinely use the emoji panel in Windows. I would type my message, hit `super` + `.`, pick my emoji using the keyboard, and hit enter.It's annoying that the panel stays open after the emoji is inserted and I discovered the "Emoji Panel" settings in the "Advanced keyboard...
  3. Removing Quick Settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Quick Settings Windows 11: I believe the feature is called "Quick Settings" it is the new feature in Windows 11 that allows you to pin tools like Night light, Project, and others. A few that you can't remove is network and sound. I have a PC that I need to be locked down and remove everything from the...
  4. Removing Quick Settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Quick Settings Windows 11: I believe the feature is called "Quick Settings" it is the new feature in Windows 11 that allows you to pin tools like Night light, Project, and others. A few that you can't remove is network and sound. I have a PC that I need to be locked down and remove everything from the...
  5. Volume Mixer is coming to Windows 11's Quick Settings Panel, here's how to try it

in Windows 10 News
    Volume Mixer is coming to Windows 11's Quick Settings Panel, here's how to try it: Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25281 to the Dev Channel today. While the update brought some changes to how Spotlight works, it also has a hidden feature, the Volume Mixer. [ATTACH] Now, this isn't a new feature per se, it has existed in many versions of...
  6. How to fix this Quick Settings panel bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this Quick Settings panel bug?: Whenever I open a playback media such as a YouTube video and Spotify, my Quick Settings starts showing its ongoing status along with playback controls. Even on a Microsoft Teams notification sound, it starts doing the same. However, I have been facing a bug lately.After my...
  7. How to fix this Quick Settings panel bug?

How to fix this Quick Settings panel bug?: Whenever I open a playback media such as a YouTube video and Spotify, my Quick Settings starts showing its ongoing status along with playback controls. Even on a Microsoft Teams notification sound, it starts doing the same. However, I have been facing a bug lately.After my...
  8. Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Icon missing on Quick Settings panel in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Quick Settings panel in Windows 11 lets you access commonly used apps and settings. You can use it to turn on or off Night Light, Wi-Fi, battery saver, mobile hotspot, change keyboard layout, etc. The Bluetooth icon is also there to turn on/off Bluetooth. However,...
  9. Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use?

Windows 11 Quick settings panel freezes for a bit on first use?: Hi, been using windows 10 now for a few weeks and generally like it.I just wondered if this is happening to most people or if its my laptop for some reason.When i click on the quick settings network, vol & power icon for the first time after boot, it's like the quick settings...
  10. Just loaded windows 10 32 bit freezes on first boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Just loaded windows 10 32 bit freezes on first boot: I just loaded windows 10 on a new computer. On the first boot with the Windows logo on the screen and the dots going around in a circle after the circle goes around about 10 time and before the welcome screen and we are getting things ready it freezes on the circles. Does...