Windows 10: Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

Discus and support Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,I have recently upgraded my platform to Ryzen AM5 utilising the following:CPU - Ryzen 5 7600XGPU - Nvidia 3080RAM - 32GB DDR5PSU - 750W Gold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Steggall, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

Hi All,I have recently upgraded my platform to Ryzen AM5 utilising the following:CPU - Ryzen 5 7600XGPU - Nvidia 3080RAM - 32GB DDR5PSU - 750W Gold CorsairMutliple Storage drives with Windows 11 installed on a 1TB NVME drive. Since upgrading the CPU, Motherboard, RAM I have found that I am getting random blue screens/game crashes, especially when in games Call of Duty, Age of Empires, League of Legends. I have attempted to eliminate issues with hardware by stress testing both the GPU and CPU with no issues what so ever found. I did find that underclocking the GPU reduced the number of cras

:)

Chris Steggall, Mar 28, 2023

2. Random Windows Blue screens with windows 10 and 11

So ive been having random blue screens with windows 10 and 11. i used windows 10 and noticed that i got random blue screens so i upgraded to windows 11 and i have the same problem please help.

Dilan Agustin, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Ricko66 Win User

Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens

Since the end of July 2019 my apps and games (including windows services) have been crashing randomly, the windows event log lists these crashes with error 0xc0000005, here's an example for the game Verdun (other apps and games crash with the same error):

Faulting application name: Verdun.exe, version: 2019.2.4.15146, time stamp: 0x5d65bc48

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00003ffca4ea3081

Faulting process ID: 0x1760

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5859441ddbe1a

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WW1GameSeries\Verdun\Verdun.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 47476bd7-22fa-4760-b22b-07598c183ba1

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have also been having random blue screens with the errors PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

I have used windows Driver Verifier and I managed to get some blue screens that point to the clipsp.sys driver but I don't think the content of the blue screen contains everything meaningful.

The crashes do not seem to happen in Safe Mode.

In the past months I have tried almost everything:

• Clean boot
    • Updated windows to latest version
    • Used all tools to check integrity or corruption like sfc, chkdsk, ecc.
    • Clean reinstalled windows multiple times
    • Replaced RAM modules
    • Replaced motherboard
    The crashes still happen. Since I have no idea what is causing these crashes my next step will be replacing the CPU...

Ricko66, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

1. Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing - Similar Threads - Random Blue screen

2. Random Blue Screen Crashes ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screen Crashes ??: Over the past 2 weeks my 1-year old laptop has started to get random BSODs with no warning, not even doing anything intensive on my laptop. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, please help. This is my crash report on Event Viewer:- System - Provider [ Name]...
  3. Random Blue Screen Crashes ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screen Crashes ??: Over the past 2 weeks my 1-year old laptop has started to get random BSODs with no warning, not even doing anything intensive on my laptop. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, please help. This is my crash report on Event Viewer:- System - Provider [ Name]...
  4. Random crashes to blue screen

Random crashes to blue screen: Recently had issues with computer crashing but was able to delete some software that affected the RGB for my RAM and that seemed to fix the issue. However, now it seems to be happening again. Was hoping someone could assist me in solving this new issue. Here are the dump...
  5. Random crash to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crash to blue screen: Experience a random crash without warning to a blue screen saying my computer ran into a problem and needed to restart to collect data. Similar crash occurred around two weeks ago. Was watching a video while playing Destiny 2. Was in orbit no intensive activity happening, no...
  6. Random crash to blue screen

Random crash to blue screen: Experience a random crash without warning to a blue screen saying my computer ran into a problem and needed to restart to collect data. Similar crash occurred around two weeks ago. Was watching a video while playing Destiny 2. Was in orbit no intensive activity happening, no...
  7. Random crash to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing

Windows 11 - Random Blue screen crashing: Hi All,I have recently upgraded my platform to Ryzen AM5 utilising the following:CPU - Ryzen 5 7600XGPU - Nvidia 3080RAM - 32GB DDR5PSU - 750W Gold CorsairMutliple Storage drives with Windows 11 installed on a 1TB NVME drive. Since upgrading the CPU, Motherboard, RAM I have...
  9. Random Windows blue screen crashes

Random Windows blue screen crashes: At random times i get windows crashes with the error showing rtwlane.syswhen i open event viewer i see this The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or...
  10. Random Crashes No Blue Screen

Random Crashes No Blue Screen: I think it might be power related. I attached the BSOD files and the WhoCrashed File Below. Would love some helpLAPTOP-D3L7AD20-(2021-04-18_01-01-13).zipWhoCrashedOutput.zip - - - Updated - - - Windows 10. Computer in User Info 177885