Windows 10: Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

Discus and support Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Windows Gurus,Following my last post on Windows 11 Crash only in idle, my PC stop crashes after installation of new network drivers from Realtek :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luc CHEVRY, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

Hi Windows Gurus,Following my last post on Windows 11 Crash only in idle, my PC stop crashes after installation of new network drivers from Realtek : Previous PostI tough that the crash problem was solved with the last network drivers from Realtek but now I got some random crashes not only in idle state.Here is the last 4 crash I got : MiniDump. One is related to Kernel Security ... Do I need the be afraid ?Can someone help with Minidump Analysis to point the Cause ?Regards,\LCy

:)

Luc CHEVRY, Feb 8, 2022
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Feb 8, 2022
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

Windows 10 Random Crashes

Hi Lazarus,

There are various reasons why you're experiencing random crashes on your computer. For us to better assist you on your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Does the issue only occur when you're performing a specific task?
    • How did you re-install your Windows 10?
    • Aside from re-installing Windows 10, what are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

If possible, kindly send us a picture of the issue for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

1. Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code - Similar Threads - Random Crashes Random

2. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  3. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  4. Random crashes and errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  5. Random crashes and errors

Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  6. Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Random Crashes with Random Error Code: Hi Windows Gurus,Following my last post on Windows 11 Crash only in idle, my PC stop crashes after installation of new network drivers from Realtek : Previous PostI tough that the crash problem was solved with the last network drivers from Realtek but now I got some random...
  7. Random stop codes and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random stop codes and crashes: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop running windows 10 and I get random stopcodes and crashes. The wierd thing is, they only happen when my computer I am watching YouTube, looking through steam or otherwise just have a low workload on it, BUT when I am gaming I have no issues I...
  8. Random stop codes and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random stop codes and crashes: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop running windows 10 and I get random stopcodes and crashes. The wierd thing is, they only happen when my computer I am watching YouTube, looking through steam or otherwise just have a low workload on it, BUT when I am gaming I have no issues I...
  9. Random stop codes and crashes

10. randomly crashes bluescreen error code DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    randomly crashes bluescreen error code DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION: i need help to resolve this problem i have. i cant read the dmp files so i ask you guys to help me i have had this problem in a month now and i have tryed everything at this point. ree instaling windows, driver etc. watched vids on youtube but to no resolvement here is...