Windows 10: Windows 11 randomly crashes.

Discus and support Windows 11 randomly crashes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings to any that read this,My computer crashes and restarts randomly. I can never predict when it will crash and I can't locate the source of why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lonewolf3515, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Windows 11 randomly crashes.

Greetings to any that read this,My computer crashes and restarts randomly. I can never predict when it will crash and I can't locate the source of why it crashes. Event viewer pops out debug files that says I don't have permission to access them. When I gain admin privileges to access the file, windbg shows jumbled up garbo text as a result. Would anyone else know why this is happening? Has this happened to anyone else? Any help would be appreciated. Here is a screenshot of the garbo text...There's over 5,000 lines of this junk that can't be decoded, at least not from my computer... If anyone

:)

lonewolf3515, Jun 15, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 15, 2023
  3. Windows 11 Randomly crashing apps.

Hello! My name is Cristiano. I'm an Independent Advisor. I'm glad to help you.

Based on the information, the issue seems to be with the PC and not with the Python scripts. Your has tried different RAMs, SSDs, GPUs, and configurations, but the problem persists even after a clean install of Windows 11 and Windows 10. The latest Windows update has made things a bit more stable, but the PC still crashes randomly. You has also mentioned that the Python scripts crash very often with the error "Windows fatal exception: access violation." It is suggested to seek technical support from a professional to diagnose and fix the issue. Another suggestion is to run Python scripts from the command prompt to avoid the scripts from closing immediately.

Cristiano Rocha1, Jun 15, 2023
  4. Naby Win User

Windows 11 randomly crashes.

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Thema:

Windows 11 randomly crashes.

1. Windows 11 randomly crashes. - Similar Threads - randomly crashes

2. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes: Hello, Ever since I installed a new Processor into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random appearances. Each of these errors come with the same few stop codes, but different every time. Some of these include...
  3. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes: Hello, Ever since I installed a new Processor into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random appearances. Each of these errors come with the same few stop codes, but different every time. Some of these include...
  4. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts: System InfoCPU - Ryzen 7 5800 X3D GPU - Nvida 3080TiRAM - 32gb Gskill Trident Neo 4x8gb 3200mhz CL16MB - Aorus Elite Wifi x570PSU - EVGA 1000w 80+ goldIssuesIn the last week I have been plagued by a variety of issues. It started with PC started power cycling on start up, all...
  5. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts: System InfoCPU - Ryzen 7 5800 X3D GPU - Nvida 3080TiRAM - 32gb Gskill Trident Neo 4x8gb 3200mhz CL16MB - Aorus Elite Wifi x570PSU - EVGA 1000w 80+ goldIssuesIn the last week I have been plagued by a variety of issues. It started with PC started power cycling on start up, all...
  6. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random crashing while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing while gaming.: Hello, so I have an issue my laptop would crash when I play certain games and then shutdown completely. And the games I played used to work now they don't as well. I had resetted thus pc 3 times and did the safe mode thing and stuff and same issue. Heating is not the issue...
  8. Random crashing while gaming.

Random crashing while gaming.: Hello, so I have an issue my laptop would crash when I play certain games and then shutdown completely. And the games I played used to work now they don't as well. I had resetted thus pc 3 times and did the safe mode thing and stuff and same issue. Heating is not the issue...
  9. Computer crashes randomly, does a driver scan everytime I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes randomly, does a driver scan everytime I turn it on: I keep getting BSOD's and random crashes, seems like it happens mostly under load, but I'm unsure. I'm thinking it could be RAM related, as I'm playing Minecraft and have quite a bit of RAM allocated to it. I would post the .dmp file, but not sure how to, and what I need to...
  10. Computer crashes randomly, does a driver scan everytime I turn it on

Computer crashes randomly, does a driver scan everytime I turn it on: I keep getting BSOD's and random crashes, seems like it happens mostly under load, but I'm unsure. I'm thinking it could be RAM related, as I'm playing Minecraft and have quite a bit of RAM allocated to it. I would post the .dmp file, but not sure how to, and what I need to...