Windows 10: Windows 11 randomly restarts after successful shutdown

Discus and support Windows 11 randomly restarts after successful shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11After a successful shutdown of Windows 11, about 5-10 minutes later Windows will restart. After another shutdown and about 5-10 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tenbears2, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Tenbears2 Win User

Windows 11 randomly restarts after successful shutdown

Windows 11After a successful shutdown of Windows 11, about 5-10 minutes later Windows will restart. After another shutdown and about 5-10 minutes later, Windows will again restart. Shutting down after restart from the opening page without login right hand corner yields the same result. However, this is not 100% but random over the last week or so.Sbears

:)

Tenbears2, Dec 1, 2021
  2. little cat, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Midnite8 Win User
    Cannot Shutdown or Restart W8.1

First update pack was successful and I can shutdown and restart normally.

Midnite8, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 randomly restarts after successful shutdown - Similar Threads - randomly restarts successful

2. Windows 11 restarts AFTER shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 restarts AFTER shutdown: My Windows 11 pc randomly restarts during the night after being shutdown so in the morning the battery is flat and I cannot take it to work. Any ideas about this bizarre behaviour?1. Yes, I have checked that it is fully shut down and the power light has gone off.2. No, I have...
  3. Windows 11 restarts AFTER shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 restarts AFTER shutdown: My Windows 11 pc randomly restarts during the night after being shutdown so in the morning the battery is flat and I cannot take it to work. Any ideas about this bizarre behaviour?1. Yes, I have checked that it is fully shut down and the power light has gone off.2. No, I have...
  4. Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 restarts after shutdown: I updated from windows 10 to windows 11 two weeks ago.Now my laptop will restart whenever I shut down. I have to press the power button for few seconds to force shut down.I tried some solutions at Internet like Top 4 Fixes for Windows 10 PC Automatically Restarting After...
  5. Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

Windows 11 restarts after shutdown: I updated from windows 10 to windows 11 two weeks ago.Now my laptop will restart whenever I shut down. I have to press the power button for few seconds to force shut down.I tried some solutions at Internet like Top 4 Fixes for Windows 10 PC Automatically Restarting After...
  6. Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 restarts after shutdown: My computer restarts after shutdown and Iv tried a clean install of windows, reset my bois and tried a number of thing Iv read on here and other places. I’m guessing this could be maybe a hardware issue but wouldn’t know where to start Thank...
  7. Windows 11 restarts after shutdown

Windows 11 restarts after shutdown: My computer restarts after shutdown and Iv tried a clean install of windows, reset my bois and tried a number of thing Iv read on here and other places. I’m guessing this could be maybe a hardware issue but wouldn’t know where to start Thank...
  8. Window 11 keep restart after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 keep restart after shutdown: My computer keep restart after I shutdown my pc. I tried to fix at control panel -> Hardware and sound -> Power Option -> Choose what the power button do -> uncheck "Turn on fast start up". but it doesn't work So I tried another way like Change Registry and sysdm.cpl but it's...
  9. Windows 11 randomly restarts after successful shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly restarts after successful shutdown: Windows 11After a successful shutdown of Windows 11, about 5-10 minutes later Windows will restart. After another shutdown and about 5-10 minutes later, Windows will again restart. Shutting down after restart from the opening page without login right hand corner yields the...
  10. Random Shutdowns/Restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Shutdowns/Restarts: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Scar edition GL703GS, Windows 10 installed. Lately my machine has been shutting down randomly. I checked event viewer --> system for event ID 6008 for 'dirty shutdowns.' Here are the details XML - <Event...