Windows 10: Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided

Discus and support Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, far from a tech wizard, but I know a fair few things.Had left my PC on overnight just idling. Not running anything except Google Chrome and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ursus Prime, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided

Hello, far from a tech wizard, but I know a fair few things.Had left my PC on overnight just idling. Not running anything except Google Chrome and a few background things like drivers and antivirus etc.Woke up to the sound of my PC shutting down by itself. Pretty sure it wasn't Windows Update.Had a look through event viewer, but I'm not pro enough to understand what it's telling me aside from:In this order:It all began around 05:11 on 20-02-2023 if that helps to locate the relevant entries."failed fast startup" entry even though it was already powered on"The previous system shutdown was unexpe

:)

Ursus Prime, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

HP Notebook shuts down randomly

Hi David,

It is possible that your Notebook shut downs randomly due to corruptions. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 20, 2023
  3. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Feb 20, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided

garyinhere, Feb 20, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided

1. Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided - Similar Threads - Randomly shut down

2. Windows 11 when shut down always dump . Pls help me - Dump file provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 when shut down always dump . Pls help me - Dump file provided: Hi All ,thank you for the reply.When Windows 11 shutdown normally then always receives a dump screen.Pls help me check my problem.*UPDATED THE LINK*https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TSLpMEvHSw3zQhwGKgC-8fQRjG74CGEl/view?usp=drive_linkAny help is really appreciated!Thanks!...
  3. Windows 11 when shut down always dump . Pls help me - Dump file provided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 when shut down always dump . Pls help me - Dump file provided: Hi All ,thank you for the reply.When Windows 11 shutdown normally then always receives a dump screen.Pls help me check my problem.*UPDATED THE LINK*https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TSLpMEvHSw3zQhwGKgC-8fQRjG74CGEl/view?usp=drive_linkAny help is really appreciated!Thanks!...
  4. Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs: Ever since I downloaded and installed Windows 11, my computer randomly shuts down.I am using a Dell XPS 13 as my primary computer. It did not have any problems like this when I was running Windows 10. There appears to be no trigger or reason for the shut down. Everything just...
  5. Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs

Windows 11 Random Shut-Downs: Ever since I downloaded and installed Windows 11, my computer randomly shuts down.I am using a Dell XPS 13 as my primary computer. It did not have any problems like this when I was running Windows 10. There appears to be no trigger or reason for the shut down. Everything just...
  6. Windows 11 randomly shuts down when gaming - dump file provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly shuts down when gaming - dump file provided: Hi all,This is a problem I've had on and off for a while now. My PC likes to turn itself off -- sudden black screen, and next thing I know it's entirely off when playing certain games or loading cutscenes. Thus far, what I've observed is:3D games like Lost Judgment, Destiny...
  7. Windows 11 randomly shuts down when gaming - dump file provided

Windows 11 randomly shuts down when gaming - dump file provided: Hi all,This is a problem I've had on and off for a while now. My PC likes to turn itself off -- sudden black screen, and next thing I know it's entirely off when playing certain games or loading cutscenes. Thus far, what I've observed is:3D games like Lost Judgment, Destiny...
  8. Windows 11 Randomly Shuts down. No reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Randomly Shuts down. No reboot.: I used the Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade on Feb 2, 2023. Installed version 22H2.The system randomly shuts down.The event viewer gives the following error:The process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe DESKTOP-61C3S6T has initiated the power off of computer DESKTOP-61C3S6T on...
  9. Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided

Windows 11 Randomly shut down. Why?! - Dump file provided: Hello, far from a tech wizard, but I know a fair few things.Had left my PC on overnight just idling. Not running anything except Google Chrome and a few background things like drivers and antivirus etc.Woke up to the sound of my PC shutting down by itself. Pretty sure it...
  10. File downloads randomly shut down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File downloads randomly shut down: Hello,for some time I've been unable to download files using browsers. My internet works well but whenever I try to download some files they randomly stop during the process. I tried opera, chrome and firefox and this problem occurs in all of them. I tried setting my PC into...