Windows 10: Windows 11 randomly softlocking

Discus and support Windows 11 randomly softlocking in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! So recently my computer has been lagging, and its been "softlocking". All my programs stop to work, but i can still use the taskbar and when im in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tobias Sami Jensen, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 randomly softlocking

Hi! So recently my computer has been lagging, and its been "softlocking". All my programs stop to work, but i can still use the taskbar and when im in call on Discord, my camera still works. I dont know what is happening and i need some help.

:)

Tobias Sami Jensen, Jun 9, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Windows 11 randomly softlocking

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 randomly softlocking

1. Windows 11 randomly softlocking - Similar Threads - randomly softlocking

2. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  3. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  4. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .: Anyone know the issue for this? When I play games like r6 cod or fortnite this never happens. My pc will just freeze then blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-blue-screens-only-when-playing-roblox/c687b714-68c1-4995-a5da-6cad0a62ece7
  6. PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .

PC randomly blue screens only when playing roblox. .: Anyone know the issue for this? When I play games like r6 cod or fortnite this never happens. My pc will just freeze then blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-blue-screens-only-when-playing-roblox/c687b714-68c1-4995-a5da-6cad0a62ece7
  7. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  8. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  9. Windows 11 randomly softlocking

Windows 11 randomly softlocking: Hi! So recently my computer has been lagging, and its been "softlocking". All my programs stop to work, but i can still use the taskbar and when im in call on Discord, my camera still works. I dont know what is happening and i need some help....
  10. computer softlocks? randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer softlocks? randomly: so I've been arguing with this issue for a wile now and I've finally given in after at least 4 months of scouring the internet searching for anyone else having the problem. so randomly my computer will basically half freeze the system clock will stop most applications will...