Windows 10: Windows 11 ready?

Discus and support Windows 11 ready? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I wanna buy a new laptop but I dont know if its windows 11 ready and I can't find all of the specs. I'm thinking about buying the HP EliteBook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AD.YE., Jul 2, 2022.

1. AD.YE. Win User

Windows 11 ready?

Hello.I wanna buy a new laptop but I dont know if its windows 11 ready and I can't find all of the specs. I'm thinking about buying the HP EliteBook 840 G6 - 14" Core I7 8565U - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD. Does anybody know if this laptop can operate on windows 11?Thanks!

:)

AD.YE., Jul 2, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 ready?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 ready?

1. Windows 11 ready? - Similar Threads - ready

2. cannot install traditional Chinese Taiwan , Showing IME setting not ready

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot install traditional Chinese Taiwan , Showing IME setting not ready: Hello Service,Tried with logging in with administrator download languages but still fail.In before, I am having IME setting not ready problem.**** moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / To Do ***...
  3. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...: Hi There, I get a blue screen error of WHEA uncorrectable error every time I play DOTA 2 and Ready or Not on steam, it usually came up after 10 - 15 minutes into the game. I never got it when I play hours of other games on steam like Witcher 3 or Mass Effect Andromeda. My...
  4. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...: Hi There, I get a blue screen error of WHEA uncorrectable error every time I play DOTA 2 and Ready or Not on steam, it usually came up after 10 - 15 minutes into the game. I never got it when I play hours of other games on steam like Witcher 3 or Mass Effect Andromeda. My...
  5. WHEA uncorrectable error Windows 10 only when playing DOTA 2 and Ready or Not but not other...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My computer got stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer got stuck in "getting windows ready": I sometimes have problems connecting to Internet in all of my devices and in some cases restarting the device is the solution. This time, my Surface Pro 3 doesn't have a keyboard wasn't connecting to internet so I decided to restart it. It was apparently going well until the...
  7. My computer got stuck in "getting windows ready"

My computer got stuck in "getting windows ready": I sometimes have problems connecting to Internet in all of my devices and in some cases restarting the device is the solution. This time, my Surface Pro 3 doesn't have a keyboard wasn't connecting to internet so I decided to restart it. It was apparently going well until the...
  8. My computer got stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. pc health check says all is ready, but still getting error msg in windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc health check says all is ready, but still getting error msg in windows update: Hi, I'm currently trying to upgrade to Win11. In windows update I have the error "this pc doesn't currently meet the requirements to run windows 11". When i was getting this error before was because TPM 2.0 wasn't enabled in the Bios, but now that I have that enabled and pc...
  10. pc health check says all is ready, but still getting error msg in windows update

pc health check says all is ready, but still getting error msg in windows update: Hi, I'm currently trying to upgrade to Win11. In windows update I have the error "this pc doesn't currently meet the requirements to run windows 11". When i was getting this error before was because TPM 2.0 wasn't enabled in the Bios, but now that I have that enabled and pc...