Windows 10: Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10!

Discus and support Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just switched to Windows 10, and coming from [previous OS], I'm excited to explore the customization options I've heard so much about. However, I'm a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/l0STFrequency, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10!

Just switched to Windows 10, and coming from [previous OS], I'm excited to explore the customization options I've heard so much about. However, I'm a total newbie when it comes to tweaking Windows.

Can you awesome folks recommend some beginner-friendly ways to personalize my Windows 10 experience? I'm talking themes, taskbar tricks, hidden features - anything to give my desktop a unique look and feel.

Bonus points for tips that are easy to follow and make a big difference!

Thanks a bunch!

submitted by /u/l0STFrequency
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/l0STFrequency, Jun 2, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2024
  3. Winbubble, Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista Easily

Ok Thanks *Smile Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10! :)

The popularity of Winbubble is for All of Us...
    WinBubble was created FOR the users and BY the users.

Anyone would like to read my articles? Windows Vista Tips, Guides and Tricks Please feel free to send some suggestions...

LawrenceAlbert, Jun 2, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10!

Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot

lorraine walsh, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10!

1. Windows 11 Refugee Seeking Customization Tips on Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Refugee Seeking Customization

2. Any tips for replacing Windows 10 PC with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any tips for replacing Windows 10 PC with Windows 11?: For those interested, at the bottom of this post are details about the attached devices and cable-linked connections to my Acer, Windows 10 desktop.Here are the tips I’m seeking that would help me with my PC transition:1/ What brand-name Windows 11 desktop PCs, with what...
  3. Any tips for replacing Windows 10 PC with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any tips for replacing Windows 10 PC with Windows 11?: For those interested, at the bottom of this post are details about the attached devices and cable-linked connections to my Acer, Windows 10 desktop.Here are the tips I’m seeking that would help me with my PC transition:1/ What brand-name Windows 11 desktop PCs, with what...
  4. Windows 11 Tips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Tips: With the release of Windows 11 this month, we’ve seen quite a few inquiries dealing with Windows 11 topics. To help keep everyone up to date and aligned on these topics we’ve put together some tips and pointers to help you handle some of the most common questions out...
  5. Windows 11 Tips

Windows 11 Tips: With the release of Windows 11 this month, we’ve seen quite a few inquiries dealing with Windows 11 topics. To help keep everyone up to date and aligned on these topics we’ve put together some tips and pointers to help you handle some of the most common questions out...
  6. Windows 11 tips & tricks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  7. Windows 11 tips & tricks

Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  8. Windows 10 Security Tip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security Tip: =AZUSUAvh-FhcWAvAkCy5gWErEA--Hf7nEaweu4iPRfT82vq7HPbdyw7-LHLbhJ1yvtqLCXK_Xrvf16QyuIC-ezRGOQIhEfi18a00FyQVZUQidg&__tn__=*NK-R']#Windows10devices - Security Tip. Do not create your own easy to hack password to your computer. Log in to your Microsoft Account to unlock your...
  9. Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desperately seeking custom cursors for win 10.: i have done all that windows itself will allow in changing the size and ease of access to make it easier for me to find the cursor on the screen but that did very little to help. I am legally/half blind and have always used something like cursor mania to make the cursor...
  10. Windows 10 upgrading tips

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrading tips: Windows 10 upgrading tips I don't think anyone really tested upgrading. I finally got windows 7 to upgrade. Windows 10 has to have an available partition for the system reserve for upgrading at least 450 MB or a current system reserve partition already installed. It...