Windows 10: Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

Discus and support Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried performing a reset / reinstall of windows on my PC as I was having an issue with storage. It’s now stuck in a loop where upon the PC restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rickless__, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

I tried performing a reset / reinstall of windows on my PC as I was having an issue with storage. It’s now stuck in a loop where upon the PC restarting itself, the installation goes to 68% and then it gets to 89% and then restarts and continues to do so. Is there anyway to fix this? The computer itself is not even a year old and I am honestly at this point stuck on how to fix the issue. It’s a cyberpower prebuilt with a Ryzen 5 5600, RTX 3050 with a 500gb SSD and a 1TB HDD. I’ve been trying to find fixes all morning with no luck. I’ve read that getting windows 11 on a bootable USB and reinstal

:)

rickless__, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

1. Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89% - Similar Threads - reinstall stuck going

2. Windows Update Stuck At 89%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stuck At 89%: I went to shut down my pc for a couple of hours and it said I had a 5 minute windows update I could do so I clicked on that. and I need to get back on my computer but after a few hours my computer is a black screen that says “You’re 89% there. Please keep your computer on.”...
  3. Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%: I tried performing a reset / reinstall of windows on my PC as I was having an issue with storage. It’s now stuck in a loop where upon the PC restarting itself, the installation goes to 68% and then it gets to 89% and then restarts and continues to do so. Is there anyway to...
  4. Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%: My PC had way too much stuff on it so I decided to reset it but keep some important files, though I did see an option to install Windows 10, I was curious and like Windows 10 better. This was on the recovery environment. It worked well and now all it is is a blue screen that...
  5. Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%

Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%: My PC had way too much stuff on it so I decided to reset it but keep some important files, though I did see an option to install Windows 10, I was curious and like Windows 10 better. This was on the recovery environment. It worked well and now all it is is a blue screen that...
  6. windows update stuck on 68%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck on 68%: For the past few days, every time i have tried to download the '2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414' the download would stop at 68%. i have restarted and tried the windows update troubleshoot but it is still not working...
  7. windows update stuck on 68%

windows update stuck on 68%: For the past few days, every time i have tried to download the '2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414' the download would stop at 68%. i have restarted and tried the windows update troubleshoot but it is still not working...
  8. Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%

Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%: So i just got a brand new gaming pc build in with windows 11. Everything was working just fine but i was having a problem running warzone bc it kept crashing while trying to play the game. I went through many different solutions to try and fix this but nothing worked at all....
  9. Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%: So i just got a brand new gaming pc build in with windows 11. Everything was working just fine but i was having a problem running warzone bc it kept crashing while trying to play the game. I went through many different solutions to try and fix this but nothing worked at all....
  10. Update stuck on 89%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on 89%: I downloaded a windows update and while installing it. its stuck on 89% its been 3 hrs since it is struck.What should I do next ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-on-89/f6414d02-b685-4896-ba9f-09868e39186d