Windows 10: Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

Discus and support Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried performing a reset / reinstall of windows on my PC as I was having an issue with storage. It’s now stuck in a loop where upon the PC restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rickless__, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

I tried performing a reset / reinstall of windows on my PC as I was having an issue with storage. It’s now stuck in a loop where upon the PC restarting itself, the installation goes to 68% and then it gets to 89% and then restarts and continues to do so. Is there anyway to fix this? The computer itself is not even a year old and I am honestly at this point stuck on how to fix the issue. It’s a cyberpower prebuilt with a Ryzen 5 5600, RTX 3050 with a 500gb SSD and a 1TB HDD. I’ve been trying to find fixes all morning with no luck. I’ve read that getting windows 11 on a bootable USB and reinstal

:)

rickless__, Dec 9, 2023
  2. xTmaac12 Win User

Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%

So i just got a brand new gaming pc build in with windows 11. Everything was working just fine but i was having a problem running warzone bc it kept crashing while trying to play the game. I went through many different solutions to try and fix this but nothing worked at all. My friend recommended that I reset my pc and re download everything again to see if that can fix anything.

I started the reset last night at around 11:00 pm est, it is now been almost 12 hours and it hasn’t been completed yet. Right now it goes from 68% to 89% and then black screens. After it goes black, it shows the percentage again in a blue screen, goes to 89% and keeps doing the same thing over and over again. Idk if im just being impatient but i feel like it shouldnt be taking this long especially since it’s brand new and I didn’t have much installed into the pc. It said something about installing windows 10 or 11 and i did choose 10 instead of 11. Idk if that is the problem or it’s something else. Please if anyone can help that’s be great!

If it helps, these are some specs to my pc

Intel Core i7 11th Gen 11700F (2.50GHz)

16GB DDR4

1TB HDD 500 GB NVMe M.2 SSD

Windows 11 Home 64-bit

AMD Radeon RX 6600 8 GB GDDR6

Virtual Reality Ready

xTmaac12, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Bekrah Win User
    Windows 10 Installation Stuck At 89%...

I already had W10 on my machine. I was just reinstalling to help clear up some issues I am experiencing.
    I checked this morning and it’s still stuck at 89%.
    I’ll let it run all day today and see what happens.

Bekrah, Dec 9, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

*******************************************************************************************

Noted you have posted the same question in another thread.

Please don't do this, else you will take up resources on the same question by different contributors and perhaps be given parallel and conflicting advice.

dalchina, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

1. Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89% - Similar Threads - reinstall stuck going

2. Windows Update Stuck At 89%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stuck At 89%: I went to shut down my pc for a couple of hours and it said I had a 5 minute windows update I could do so I clicked on that. and I need to get back on my computer but after a few hours my computer is a black screen that says “You’re 89% there. Please keep your computer on.”...
  3. Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%

Windows 11 reinstall stuck going from 68% to 89%: I tried performing a reset / reinstall of windows on my PC as I was having an issue with storage. It’s now stuck in a loop where upon the PC restarting itself, the installation goes to 68% and then it gets to 89% and then restarts and continues to do so. Is there anyway to...
  4. Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%: My PC had way too much stuff on it so I decided to reset it but keep some important files, though I did see an option to install Windows 10, I was curious and like Windows 10 better. This was on the recovery environment. It worked well and now all it is is a blue screen that...
  5. Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%

Windows 11 Factory Reset Stuck at 89%: My PC had way too much stuff on it so I decided to reset it but keep some important files, though I did see an option to install Windows 10, I was curious and like Windows 10 better. This was on the recovery environment. It worked well and now all it is is a blue screen that...
  6. windows update stuck on 68%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck on 68%: For the past few days, every time i have tried to download the '2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414' the download would stop at 68%. i have restarted and tried the windows update troubleshoot but it is still not working...
  7. windows update stuck on 68%

windows update stuck on 68%: For the past few days, every time i have tried to download the '2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414' the download would stop at 68%. i have restarted and tried the windows update troubleshoot but it is still not working...
  8. Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%

Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%: So i just got a brand new gaming pc build in with windows 11. Everything was working just fine but i was having a problem running warzone bc it kept crashing while trying to play the game. I went through many different solutions to try and fix this but nothing worked at all....
  9. Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc reset is stuck going from 68% to 89%: So i just got a brand new gaming pc build in with windows 11. Everything was working just fine but i was having a problem running warzone bc it kept crashing while trying to play the game. I went through many different solutions to try and fix this but nothing worked at all....
  10. Update stuck on 89%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on 89%: I downloaded a windows update and while installing it. its stuck on 89% its been 3 hrs since it is struck.What should I do next ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-on-89/f6414d02-b685-4896-ba9f-09868e39186d