Windows 10: Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

Discus and support Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by necrobraska, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in ootion or, keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."If it was an elapsed two hour lockout it wouldn't matter, but since it must be on to start the timer towards 2 hours it is impacted by power settings that turn the computer off much faster, in the realm of 15 seconds.

:)

necrobraska, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Dec 3, 2022
  3. little cat, Dec 3, 2022
  4. djole351 Win User

Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

NO PROBLEMO !
    (sorry on bad English)

Step 1

Go to pas't! Change system time! Set 1998 as default Year!

Step 2

Now! Sit back and relax and wait 11 Years until Windows 7 beta shutdown again ! Then
    repeat step 1

You Welcome

djole351, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

1. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked - Similar Threads - repeated shutdown account

2. Incorrect pin and repeated shutdown problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect pin and repeated shutdown problems: This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempt or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and than try ..I am trying many times with waiting 2 hours but not sign in laptop and send the massage pin is incorrect and I will trying with password but...
  3. Windows 11 locked screen, unable to shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 11 locked screen, unable to shutdown/restart: I’ve been playing games as the regular and all of the sudden, it freezes. I’ve tried to do ctrl + shift + esc, but it’s unresponsive and I can’t do anything about it. Do I have to get an experienced person to fix it or is it ruined?...
  4. Windows 11 locked screen, unable to shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 locked screen, unable to shutdown/restart: I’ve been playing games as the regular and all of the sudden, it freezes. I’ve tried to do ctrl + shift + esc, but it’s unresponsive and I can’t do anything about it. Do I have to get an experienced person to fix it or is it ruined?...
  5. Windows 11 locked screen, unable to shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...

I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...: So, my current laptop has a frequency to crash every now and then due to loose hardware, which is honestly not a big deal, since I just need to shutdown and shake the laptop a bit before it works until I bump it or pick it up. But just recently, after shutting down and...
  7. I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been locked out of my account after repeated shutdowns and must wait 2 hours everytime...: So, my current laptop has a frequency to crash every now and then due to loose hardware, which is honestly not a big deal, since I just need to shutdown and shake the laptop a bit before it works until I bump it or pick it up. But just recently, after shutting down and...
  8. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  9. Repeated shutdown login problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repeated shutdown login problem.: Due to repeated shutdown I'm unable to login into my windows with PIN and I have forgotten my password. How to reset the password without usb flashdrive and I have tried one solution with power button and shift key it's also not working, please help....
  10. Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows locked itself cause of repeated shutdown: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brutual_Bro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjafo0/windows_locked_itself_cause_of_repeated_shutdown/